Actor Jayam Ravi has been constantly making efforts to prove himself with different scripts and genres and unique characters ever since he scored a huge blockbuster comeback with his brother Raja directorial Thani Oruvan way back in 2015.
Post Thani Oruvan he was seen playing a boxer in Boologam, a traffic cop in zombie flick Miruthan, the soul swapping flick Bogan and his latest venture happens to be India's first space flick Tik Tik tik which has been appreciated for his efforts. However, the movie failed so bad at the Box-Office and it ended as a below average product. The movie never even got back the returns.
His next movie, his 24th, will have Jayam Ravi donning the role of a cop after Thani oruvan and Bogan. This movie, titled Adanga Maru is directed by Debutant Karthik Thangavel and costars bubbly Tollywood babe Raashi Khanna. The movie revolves around a murder investigation and is set to release in September. Raashi Khanna will have an affair with the toughest cop in the town!
Naresh gets such a 'Hot Chick' for his new project Allari Naresh, who was once a safe bet hero with his comic capers made in minimal budgets turning out to be commercially successful ventures, later went on to score one disaster after another, with his last few releases like Meda Meeda abbayi sinking without a trace.
- Vikram Kumar has directed 'SUCH A MOVIE' with TRISHA - Do you Know?
- Famous actresses part of Sex Racket - DETAILS Inside
- How much Kajal was paid for a sexy dance on the stage?
- Samantha's costume created troubles at the Shooting
- 14 Photos of Rakul at Femina Miss India
- Anjali dumps her Boyfriend
- What's cooking in BIGG BOSS 2?
- Trisha denied and Nayan accepted