Versatile hero Suriya, who was last seen in the heist comedy Thaanaa Serndha Koottam, had been busy shooting for his 36th movie, NGK, directed by Selvaraghavan, that will see him in a never before seen raw and rustic avatar. On the other hand, he has begun works on his next as well.
The ever handsome and dashing hero's 37th flick directed by his Ayan and Maattrraan maker KV Anand, and bankrolled by Lyca productions has begun today, with a formal pooja held in London, following which the shoot will extend for a small schedule. The team has now approached Kajal Aggarwal for a small role and she has accepted. Already Kajal worked with Suriya and KV Anand for 'Brothers' which was a dud at the Box-Office.
This yet to be titled flick costars Sayyeshaa, Mohanlal, Allu Sirish, Samuthirakani and Boman Irani, and has music by Harris Jayaraj. Meanwhile, Suriya's NGK, that costars Sai Pallavi and Rakul Preet Singh and having him play a power-packed politician role, will be releasing this Diwali.
A Gap for Shruti Haasan! Shruti Haasan who was in an idle state recently bounced back and she is now working on her new Hindi movie. At the same time, she also keeps herself engaged with various other works. She works on several brand endorsements and keeps her on a hectic schedule.
- Sri Reddy is JEALOUS of TRISHA as she gets MORE ATTENTION
- Allu Sirish misses 19-Year-Old Actress
- Mehreen shows her tempting Milky White Waist Line before Cameras - PHOTOS INSIDE
- It's a Wrap for Amy Jackson
- RED HOT Kajal Aggarwal wearing such a Bright Red Costume before everyone - PHOTOS INSIDE
- Rakul's Sridevi Avatar...
- 'RX100' will now be remade in Hindi
- Director's controversial statement on Mammooty