Versatile hero Suriya, who was last seen in the heist comedy Thaanaa Serndha Koottam, had been busy shooting for his 36th movie, NGK, directed by Selvaraghavan, that will see him in a never before seen raw and rustic avatar. On the other hand, he has begun works on his next as well.
The ever handsome and dashing hero's 37th flick directed by his Ayan and Maattrraan maker KV Anand, and bankrolled by Lyca productions has begun today, with a formal pooja held in London, following which the shoot will extend for a small schedule. The team has now approached Kajal Aggarwal for a small role and she has accepted. Already Kajal worked with Suriya and KV Anand for 'Brothers' which was a dud at the Box-Office.
This yet to be titled flick costars Sayyeshaa, Mohanlal, Allu Sirish, Samuthirakani and Boman Irani, and has music by Harris Jayaraj. Meanwhile, Suriya's NGK, that costars Sai Pallavi and Rakul Preet Singh and having him play a power-packed politician role, will be releasing this Diwali.
Comedian to Try Again Comedian turned hero Santhanam who had been the reigning king of comedy in Kollywood till before 5 years, with his combination with almost all heroes of the industry including SUperstar Rajnikanth, Thala Ajith, and many others, had made him being called the Comedy Superstar.
- Space flick backs out due to Kajal
- Sizzling Beauty gets her NEXT
- Despite Marriage Breakup, Rashmika targeting 'THIS'...
- Junior NTR is totally committed to 'Aravinda Sametha'
- Nagarjuna unhappy with Kodala winning over his Son at the Box-Office
- Akkineni hero begins next!
- Anupama's Glamorous movie gets a release date
- Allu Arjun's Father misses Timing