The Bolly beauty Kiara Advani has been making waves right from the day she had played Sakshi Dhoni in MS Dhoni the Untold Story and had later ventured into Tollywood as well, in the recently released blockbuster Bharat Ane Nenu.
Recently she had made waves with her act in the anthology flick Lust Stories. Kiara had acted in the segment directed by Karan Johar, in the four-story contained Netflix original, and had won acclaim for her bold act breaking taboos, and for her intimate sequences oozing erotic chemistry.
It has been recently revealed that Kiara Advani was the first choice to play the lead opposite Ranveer Singh in the Temper remake Simmba directed by Rohit Shetty, as Karan Johar had suggested her name, but Rohit had felt she would not suit the movie, and replaced her with Sara Ali Khan. However, Kiara Advani has been roped on to play one of the leads in an untitled biggie produced by Karan Johar.
Shruti Haasan's Long Pending project gets a start again? Before two years, Ulaga Nayagan Kamal Haasan had launched a surprise movie, the spin-off of his favorite character and people's most loved character of his Biggie Dasavatharam, Balram Naidu, with the movie Sabash Naidu. Shruti Haasan is doing the female lead role.
- Caste Director gets Sonam and a Perfectionist?
- Huma Qureshi gets Young Hero
- What's cooking for Rashmika next?
- Rashmika opposite Crazy Hero
- Kajal Aggarwal shows her BACK to 'THAT' HERO ALONE - Check it out
- Tamil Daily reports that Keerthy Suresh NUDE VIDEO is GOING VIRAL - PROOF INSIDE
- Disha Patani feels bad for signing what Shruti Haasan missed
- 16-Year-Old Mallu Beauty gets a Biggie
- Amala Paul's UNSEEN AVATAR will shock you
- 18-Year-Old Young Actress sends a Message...
- 'Jersey' Babe completes 'PINK' remake
- Kajal Aggarwal PREGNANT ?? She told 'THIS'...
- Politician's Daughter who is a famous Actress is CAUGHT IN CHEATING CASE
- The Young Actress Photos are LEAKED by the Star Director Himself ?? See the LEAKED PHOTO
- #Maharshi Bookings will break #AvengersEndGame records - Here's Why!