Mallu beauty Keerthy Suresh was last seen playing the legendary actress Savithri, in the recently released biopic of the yesteryear actress, in Mahanati, directed by Nag Ashwin, Costarring Dulquer Salmaan as Gemini Ganeshan, the movie went on to become a classic blockbuster.
The film had Akkineni prince Naga Chaitanya playing the role of his grandfather Akkineni Nageswara Rao, in a few scenes cameo, and now, it has been reported that the team of NTR biopic, directed by Krish and starring Balakrishna as NTR has approached Chay to play ANR again.
Even as Chay is yet to give his nod to star in the movie as ANR, it has been revealed that Krish has targeted to make Keerthy Suresh
to star as Savithri in NTR as well, and interestingly, Krish had himself played KV Reddy in Mahanati, It must be seen if Keerthy will repeat her role, for Krish and Balaiya.
Nayantara's Villain applauds Raw and Rusty flick Bollywood ace director Anurag Kashyap, known for his raw and rustic gangster movies, and critically acclaimed movies which have cult following like Gangs of Wasseypur, Black Friday, Ugly, No Smoking, Dev D, and many other movies, has always been an ardent movie fan, celebrating all language movies.
- Rakul Preet's Road Flick gets a good response
- Will Hansika get a new lease of life?
- Alia's cat is now on the screen - View Pics!
- TV Actress not getting importance?
- Trish gets Lust Stories?
- Red Hot Photos of Trisha Exposing her Deep Navel in Saree - View Photos
- Shekar to launch Star Actor's son?
- It's not just the Young Heroine alone