The Bolly babe Isha Koppikar, who had acted in south films in both Tamil and Telugu in the early 2000s, starring alongside the likes of Prashanth, Arvind Swamy, Vijayakanth etc, in films like Kadhal Kavithai, Narasimha, En Swasa Kaatre to name a few, had gone into a hiatus.
She had also made a controversial appearance in the lesbian-themed Bollywood flick Girlfriend, besides also some flicks like D, before she had got married, and called it quits. However, the sexy actress had returned to the south cinema last year, with the Tollywood revenge thriller Keshava where she played a cop.
Now, the hottie is all set to make a comeback to Tamil cinema as well, as she has been roped in to play an important role in the next movie of upcoming star Siva Karthikeyan, which is directed by Ravikumar Rajendran who had directed the hit flick Indru Netru naalai.
ADULT COMEDY Team coming together again for another SEX COMEDY in 3D - Is she the Female Lead ? Way back in 2015, music director turned hero GV Prakash, who had then just begun his career with the horror comedy Darling which was a hit, had then ventured into doing soft porn stuff and adult comedy with the sensational flick Trisha Illana Nayanthara.
- Sri Divya is back with her Lucky Hero
- The Lip-Lock is used for Promotions!
- Nayantara's Boyfriend gets a Hero promotion
- Flop with Kajal and Tamanna, now Kalyan Ram dedicates himself Totally
- Young Bikini Beauty to pair with 59-Year-Old Akkineni for 'Manmadhudu' Sequel
- Shruti Haasan in Koratala's next
- Samantha faces DOUBLE TROUBLE
- Pellichoopulu Hindi version tastes a huge success!
- INSIDE TALK: 'Nannu Dochukunduvate' doesn't live upto the Hype and Hoopla
- Engagement Break Up with Rashmika, but he turns into a Sherlock now!
- Samantha's Flop Movie mints 50 Crores on Opening weekend
- Sultry Siren joins Biggie
- Another super model enters!
- Can Keerthy Suresh taste it again?
- Comedian to Try Again