The 2015 flick Naanum Rowdythaan directed by Vignesh Shivn and starring Makkal Selvan Vijay Sethupathi and Lady SUperstar Nayanthara was special for many reasons. The movie was Vijay Sethupathi's first hit after almost 2 years of flops and resurrected his career.
It was also the first hit for Vignesh Shivn, after the disastrous beginning with Simbu starrer Poda Podi, and also it was during this movie that Nayanthara and Vignesh Shivn fell in love. The movie had a superb chemistry between Nayan and Vijay Sethupathi, and as Pondy Pandi and Kadambari, the couple had won the hearts of the audience, making the movie a runaway hit. Now, Nayan prefers the same tight route with VJS.
But sadly the second attempt has failed. The emotional portions have never worked as expected. Vijay Sethupathi's flop streak continues and the movie has been receiving
Mahesh surrounded by Girls for a TVC - View Pics! Mahesh Babu is flying high with the stupendous success of 'Bharat Ane Nenu' and he is also working on his next under Vamshi Padipally direction. The movie is progressing at a brisk pace and the team has completed a long schedule in Dehradun.
- AMAR AKBAR ANTHONY Review - Ravi Teja's Wait for a 'REAL HIT' continues
- A sequel to 'Bharat Ane Nenu' ??
- Kriti Sanon grabs a Biggie
- Niharika Kondiela getting ready for Marriage? View Pics!
- So when is Trisha returning back to India?
- Will Trisha arrive as expected?
- Trisha does it for her own movie
- Kajal's BIG CONTRACT for a Brand Endorsement