Director Neeraj Pandey had made a bright start to his career, with the hit heist comedy flick Special Chabbis, following which he had made waves with his patriotic entertainer Baby, both starring Khiladi Kumar Akshay Kumar.
The director then followed it up with success again in the form of the MS Dhoni biopic, MS Dhoni The Untold Story, which went on to become a blockbuster success, and his production venture Rustom was also a hit. While he had pushed his Crack to another year, he had made the army drama Aiyaary last.
Much to the shock of the audience, Aiyaary was a huge disaster that starred Siddharth Malhotra, Manoj Bajpaayee, and Rakul Preet Singh, and the critics had even questioned Neeraj's potential. Next, the maker has planned to make a sureshot comeback and will be directing the Bolly remake of Thai hit Bad genius, and this movie will be bankrolled by Reliance entertainments and Azure entertainments. There are reports that Rakul Preet might be roped in for the female lead role in this venture as Neeraj failed her earlier.
'SAAHO' getting heavier Baahubali hero Prabhas has been busy shooting for his next flick, the mega-budget action entertainer Saaho, directed by Sujeeth of Run Raja Run fame, and bankrolled by UV creations. The team has been shooting a two-month long schedule in the UAE happening since last month.
- A Hot Swim Suit Song sequence is shot with Rakul Preet
- Amala Paul planning a comeback with a Forest Based Thriller
- Shruti Haasan tops the chart!
- Malvika Sharma opens out!
- Rakul Preet spices up award show
- Oops! moment of Gal Gadot - View Hot Pics!
- Do you Know? Rakul has acted like 'This' in her beginning stages?
- Time for Samantha to turn it on?