Akkineni hero Naga Chaitanya, who was last seen in a full-fledged role in Yudhdham Sharanam, and had very recently played a cameo, playing his grandfather Akkineni Nageswara Rao in the Savithri biopic Mahanati, is now busy with multiple projects.
While his Chandoo Mondeti directorial Savysachi costarring R Madhavan, Niddhi Agerwal, and Bhumika Chawla gear up for a release next month, his next flick, a comedy caper directed by Maruthi after his successful Mahanubhavudu is gearing up fast as well.
The first look of this hilarious entertainer, tentatively titled Sailaja Reddy Alludu, and costarring Ramya Krishnan and Anu Emmanuel will be released on July 1. The movie will have Anu and Chay playing lovers whose ego troubles are further worsened by Sailaja Reddy played by Ramya Krishnan.
Raashi with action hero again! Action hero Gopichand who was last seen in the mass entertainer Pantham costarring Mehreen Pirzada has been missing that elusive hit as his last few outings like Soukyam, Gautam Nanda failed miserably.
- Kajal Aggarwal and Madhavan denies rumours
- Rashmika creates Awareness
- Young Actress in a famous Tamil sequel
- Tamanna and Shruti getting 'SO CLOSE'
- Aishwarya Rai husband joins Web Series
- Tamanna's Quench is to Act in 'SUCH A ROLE'
- Shruti Haasan's Hollywood Offer forces her for HOT INTIMATE SCENES...
- Some Spicy Glam for Keerthy Suresh in her Bollywood Debut