Director, actor, and producer Sasikumar had ventured into films as a promising director, with the 2008 flick Subramaniapuram, the 80s flick based on romance, friendship, betrayal between four friends, set in a small town in Madurai, and the film went on to become a cult classic.
However, his second directorial Eesan, a city-based violent subject met with lukewarm response, and following its failure, Sasikumar turned into a full-time hero, starring in several hits like Poraali, Nadodigal, but lost the fizz sooner, scoring one disaster after another, like Bhale Vellaiya Theva, Kidaari, Vetrivel, etc. Anushka who was asked to do a cameo in Gautam Menon's next denied it as she had a harsh time with the director.
Now, the actor, generally known for his loud-mouthed dialogues and rustic rural avatar, is coming in a city-based rough and tough look in his next release Asura vadham, Directed by debutant Marudu pandian, the movie has received rave reviews from the movie buffs, and is expected to be a comeback hit for Sasikumar in a new unexpected avatar. Sasikumar has now agreed to do that cameo in Gautam Menon's 'Enai Nokki Paayum Thota.'
A Gap for Shruti Haasan! Shruti Haasan who was in an idle state recently bounced back and she is now working on her new Hindi movie. At the same time, she also keeps herself engaged with various other works. She works on several brand endorsements and keeps her on a hectic schedule.
- Sri Reddy is JEALOUS of TRISHA as she gets MORE ATTENTION
- Allu Sirish misses 19-Year-Old Actress
- Mehreen shows her tempting Milky White Waist Line before Cameras - PHOTOS INSIDE
- It's a Wrap for Amy Jackson
- RED HOT Kajal Aggarwal wearing such a Bright Red Costume before everyone - PHOTOS INSIDE
- Rakul's Sridevi Avatar...
- 'RX100' will now be remade in Hindi
- Director's controversial statement on Mammooty