Yesteryear heroine Madhubala had once been the most lovable heroine in the south in the 90s. known for having starred in films directed by Top Tamil directors, namely Roja with Maniratnam, Gentleman with Shankar, and Azhagan and Vaaname Ellai with K Balachander.
After having starred in films like Mr. Romeo, till the late 90s, the actress had gone on a hiatus, before she had made a return to films, with the Balaji Mohan directed Vaayai Moodi Pesavum which had her playing an important supporting role, and she was also seen in a cameo in Naanaku Prematho.
Now, the actress is all set to return to Tamil films, as she has been roped in to play the principal antagonist in a role with negative shades, in the upcoming
tamil thriller Agni Dev, and the movie will have her pitted against national award winner Bobby Simha, who plays a cop reportedly.
These 7 Photos of RAKUL PREET SINGH with DOG COLLAR proves she's a hot babe Rakul Preet is one of the topmost actresses who works predominantly in South Indian and Hindi movies. The actress who faced a failure with 'SPYder' is looking to bounce back with some notable projects. One such notable project is Suriya's 'NGK'.
- hummel Signs Bollywood Heartthrob, Kartik Aaryan as India Brand Ambassador
- These 7 Hottest Selfies of Geetha will tease your temptations
- Tamanna gives a SHOCKER
- Sandalwood Babe enters Tamil Cinema
- Anupama's Glamorous movie gets a release date in Tamil
- Despite Marriage Breakup, Rashmika targeting 'THIS'
- Regina gets her NEXT
- Space flick slows down due to Kajal