Yesteryear heroine Madhubala had once been the most lovable heroine in the south in the 90s. known for having starred in films directed by Top Tamil directors, namely Roja with Maniratnam, Gentleman with Shankar, and Azhagan and Vaaname Ellai with K Balachander.
After having starred in films like Mr. Romeo, till the late 90s, the actress had gone on a hiatus, before she had made a return to films, with the Balaji Mohan directed Vaayai Moodi Pesavum which had her playing an important supporting role, and she was also seen in a cameo in Naanaku Prematho.
Now, the actress is all set to return to Tamil films, as she has been roped in to play the principal antagonist in a role with negative shades, in the upcoming
tamil thriller Agni Dev, and the movie will have her pitted against national award winner Bobby Simha, who plays a cop reportedly.
A Hot Scene for Trisha in another Horror movie? Trisha is currently focusing on Horror-Glamor genres as her earlier release 'Aranmanai 2'. The movie which released a few years back ended as a huge hit. Trisha even did a bikini for the first time in her career and spiced up the movie.
- 66 Hot Photos of Amy Jackson enjoying with Boyfriend during a Vacation
- Atharvaa's lip-lock with Aish spices up the single
- Tamanna cherishes working with 'This' Tamil Director
- Rakul strikes again with Hot exposure
- Rakul's 'Behind the Scenes' stuff in backstage
- Hansika at a shop opening event in a crop tops - See all Photos
- 'Vivegam' breaks Allu Arjun's movie record on YouTube
- Samantha in an Idle state!