2018 has truly been the year of Samantha, the Akkineni princess, who has been Scoring back to back Blockbusters with different roles, as a village belle in Rangasthalam, an army psychiatrist in Irumbuthirai/ Abhimanyudu and a journalist in Mahanati.
Now, the actress who was busy shooting for her most attached project U-turn, the Tamil/ Telugu bilingual and the remake of the 2016 Kannada hit of the same name, directed by Pawan Kumar who directed the original has wrapped shooting.
U-turn stars Samantha as Rachana, a bold journalist who tries to unearth mysteries behind deaths in a bridge, and is a supernatural thriller that also stars Rahul Ravindran as Samantha's pair, Aadhi Pinisetty as a cop, besides bhumika Chawla and Narain as a couple. U-turn is expected to be a September release.
ADULT COMEDY Team coming together again for another SEX COMEDY in 3D - Is she the Female Lead ? Way back in 2015, music director turned hero GV Prakash, who had then just begun his career with the horror comedy Darling which was a hit, had then ventured into doing soft porn stuff and adult comedy with the sensational flick Trisha Illana Nayanthara.
- Sri Divya is back with her Lucky Hero
- The Lip-Lock is used for Promotions!
- Nayantara's Boyfriend gets a Hero promotion
- Flop with Kajal and Tamanna, now Kalyan Ram dedicates himself Totally
- Young Bikini Beauty to pair with 59-Year-Old Akkineni for 'Manmadhudu' Sequel
- Shruti Haasan in Koratala's next
- Samantha faces DOUBLE TROUBLE
- Pellichoopulu Hindi version tastes a huge success!
- INSIDE TALK: 'Nannu Dochukunduvate' doesn't live upto the Hype and Hoopla
- Engagement Break Up with Rashmika, but he turns into a Sherlock now!
- Samantha's Flop Movie mints 50 Crores on Opening weekend
- Sultry Siren joins Biggie
- Another super model enters!
- Can Keerthy Suresh taste it again?
- Comedian to Try Again