Young hero Naga Shourya, after scoring a comeback success earlier this year with the humorous campus entertainer Chalo, later failed twice, starring in the Tamil/ Telugu bilingual Kanam/ Diya and the dud family entertainer Ammamagarillu.
Last week, the hero had his next film launched, and this movie will be directed by a debutant director named Raja Kolusu. This movie is touted to be a family entertainer revolving around Naga Shourya and his family members limited to 6 main characters.
Now, the grapevine is that the makers of this family flick are planning to name the movie as Nari Nari Naduma Murari, which was the title of Nandamuri Balakrishna starrer Superhit flick of the 90s. Let's see if the young hero gets the hit title and score a hit.
ADULT COMEDY Team coming together again for another SEX COMEDY in 3D - Is she the Female Lead ? Way back in 2015, music director turned hero GV Prakash, who had then just begun his career with the horror comedy Darling which was a hit, had then ventured into doing soft porn stuff and adult comedy with the sensational flick Trisha Illana Nayanthara.
- Sri Divya is back with her Lucky Hero
- The Lip-Lock is used for Promotions!
- Nayantara's Boyfriend gets a Hero promotion
- Flop with Kajal and Tamanna, now Kalyan Ram dedicates himself Totally
- Young Bikini Beauty to pair with 59-Year-Old Akkineni for 'Manmadhudu' Sequel
- Shruti Haasan in Koratala's next
- Samantha faces DOUBLE TROUBLE
- Pellichoopulu Hindi version tastes a huge success!
- INSIDE TALK: 'Nannu Dochukunduvate' doesn't live upto the Hype and Hoopla
- Engagement Break Up with Rashmika, but he turns into a Sherlock now!
- Samantha's Flop Movie mints 50 Crores on Opening weekend
- Sultry Siren joins Biggie
- Another super model enters!
- Can Keerthy Suresh taste it again?
- Comedian to Try Again