Akkineni hero Naga Chaitanya had begun shooting for his hilarious entertainer Sailaja Reddy Alludu months back before he had to join back shooting of his action flick Savyasachi, and also went on a holiday with Samantha.
Now, the movie, directed by Maruthi Dasari and costarring the sensuous Mallu beauty Anu Emmanuel as Chay's lead lady and veteran Ramya Krishnan as Chay's mother in law, the title character Sailaja Reddy has resumed shooting and is progressing briskly.
It has been revealed that the Andhra rights of Sailaja Reddy Alludu have been sold for a whopping 10 crores, despite Chay's current market filled with flops, thanks to Maruthi's last release, the Dussehra 2017 flick Mahanubhavudu turning out to be a blockbuster. Let's see if Sailaja Reddy Alludu becomes a Superhit comeback for chay.
Naresh gets such a 'Hot Chick' for his new project Allari Naresh, who was once a safe bet hero with his comic capers made in minimal budgets turning out to be commercially successful ventures, later went on to score one disaster after another, with his last few releases like Meda Meeda abbayi sinking without a trace.
- Vikram Kumar has directed 'SUCH A MOVIE' with TRISHA - Do you Know?
- Famous actresses part of Sex Racket - DETAILS Inside
- How much Kajal was paid for a sexy dance on the stage?
- Samantha's costume created troubles at the Shooting
- 14 Photos of Rakul at Femina Miss India
- Anjali dumps her Boyfriend
- What's cooking in BIGG BOSS 2?
- Trisha denied and Nayan accepted