Nandamuri Balakrishna has been having a good phase in his career as he has maintained the consistency of scoring at least one hit per year, last year with Gautamiputra Satakarni and this year with the Sankranthi hit Jai Simha.
Now, the actor is shooting for his ambitious project, the biopic of his legendary father Nandamuri Taraka Ramarao, former Andhra Pradesh chief minister and popular actor, directed by his favorite Krish.
On the other hand, Balaiya was supposed to begin shooting for his next flick as well, directed by commercial maker VV Vinayak who had been bogged down by the failure of Intelligent. Now, it has been revealed that Balaiya and C Kalyan want VV Vinayak to not come up with a New script as his scripts aren't engaging and have insisted on remaking Kannada cop blockbuster Tagaru directed by Duniya soori and starring Shivrajkumar. Let's see if Balaiya turns cop with Tagaru remake.
Aravind Swamy who paired with Trisha it to court Yesteryear charming hero and lover boy of the 90s, Arvind Swamy of Maniratnam movies like Roja and Bombay fame, made a re-entry through the same director's Kadal but it was Mohan Raja's Thani Oruvan(2015) that relaunched him perfectly with his stunning portrayal of the stylish and deadly antagonist Siddharth Abhimanyu.
- Sayyeshaa project gets a Malayalam Superstar as 'Villain'
- Star Couple ban mobiles to get Privacy
- 'Care of Kancharapalem' Producer targets next
- Milky beauty to settle in business?
- Samantha angry on 'THEM' for making her sweat at gym...
- Can you believe... TRISHA has ACTED IN SUCH SCENES...
- Kajal Aggarwal's intimacy angers her Parents
- Rashmika is 'Ready for more'
- Kajal Aggarwal says NO to WET and HOT scenes
- Kajal Aggarwal lost to Trisha
- Anupama jumps to glamour
- UNSEEN 'VINTAGE' Clicks of TRISHA KRISHNAN
- Shruti Haasan rejects a Telugu movie
- These 7 Photos of RAKUL PREET SINGH with DOG COLLAR proves she's a hot babe
- hummel Signs Bollywood Heartthrob, Kartik Aaryan as India Brand Ambassador