Nandamuri Balakrishna has been having a good phase in his career as he has maintained the consistency of scoring at least one hit per year, last year with Gautamiputra Satakarni and this year with the Sankranthi hit Jai Simha.
Now, the actor is shooting for his ambitious project, the biopic of his legendary father Nandamuri Taraka Ramarao, former Andhra Pradesh chief minister and popular actor, directed by his favorite Krish.
On the other hand, Balaiya was supposed to begin shooting for his next flick as well, directed by commercial maker VV Vinayak who had been bogged down by the failure of Intelligent. Now, it has been revealed that Balaiya and C Kalyan want VV Vinayak to not come up with a New script as his scripts aren't engaging and have insisted on remaking Kannada cop blockbuster Tagaru directed by Duniya soori and starring Shivrajkumar. Let's see if Balaiya turns cop with Tagaru remake.
Kajal Aggarwal relaxes as per the environment Kajal Aggarwal is one of the topmost actresses in the film industry. She works in Tamil, Telugu, and Hindi languages on the parallel note. She works relentlessly and apart from movies she also focuses on brand endorsements. She has never done a bikini even though she has oozed oomph with cleavage revealing attires.
- Tamanna ready for Smooch Fest
- HOT PHOTO FEATURE :: 30 South Indian Actress expose in Jeans, Saree and Bikini
- Kajal Aggarwal man-handled at Airport as a fan crossed limits
- 'Jabardast' Actress fails
- Rashmika spills the beans
- Rakul's Airport Dress and Looks go Viral
- Shruti Haasan proved she did the right thing
- Rakul is 'OPEN' for North
- Tamanna's Wet and Hot Avatar
- Trisha's Director called me for Sexual Compromise
- Kajal Aggarwal opens on casting couch
- Can Kajal help Balayya's Hindi version of NTR?
- Two Milky White Babes seal a release Date in Malayalam
- Married Yet Seductive Jyothika - View Photos
- Top 20 'Hot and Sexy' Female anchors in India