The legendary yesteryear superstar of Tollywood and former Andhra Pradesh chief minister Nandamuri Taraka Ramarao aka NTR and Akkineni Nageswara Rao aka ANR have been contemporaries, known for their acting and powerful screen presence.
Now, Nandamuri Balakrishna is acting in the Biopic of his father NTR, and the movie, after initial hiccups is all set to be directed by Krish after the exit of Teja. The movie will also star Paresh Rawal and Bolly beauty Vidya Balan as NTR's wife Basavatarakam. Now, Chay has denied playing the role of ANR for the second time.
While it was speculated that team NTR has approached Naga Chaitanya, who had recently played Akkineni Nageswara Rao in the blockbuster Biopic of Savithri, Mahanati, to play ANR again in NTR, it has now been revealed that Krish and team have approached sumanth to play his grandfather. After good response time Malli Raava, sumanth is gearing up for the release of Idam jagath and is expected to give his nod to play ANR soon.
Young Actress blackmails director with Sri leaks! An upcoming actress has blackmailed a director using the name of Sri reddy. An item dancer-actress had recently got interested to act as a heroine and had been approaching many directors to provide her an opportunity to play the female lead in movies.
- Kajal Aggarwal's Director to enter Web!
- Samantha in S.S.Rajamouli's 'RRR' ??
- 'Geetha Govindam' sets ANOTHER RECORD
- 'Devdas' all cleared for September 27 release
- This is HUGE for Keerthy Suresh!
- Suriya's wife keeps on signing movies...
- An Over-Rated Romance coming on the way!
- Rashmika is tight-lipped about her engagement breakup!