Superstar Mahesh Babu, fresh from the success of his mass masala political entertainer Bharat Ane Nenu directed by Koratala Siva, has moved on to the shooting of his silver jubilee flick directed by Vamshi Paidipally. The makers have planned to release the movie by April 2019. But now it seems a distant dream. Thanks to the female lead Pooja Hegde.
Sporting a mustache and thick beard, in an all-new look, the Superstar had opted for a complete new getup for the first time in his career and had begun shooting in Dehradun, a few days back, with even the Uttarakhand Chief Minister Trivendra Singh Rawat visiting the sets.
However, the film's shooting will be pushed by at least a month, thanks to Pooja Hegde's busy schedule and unavailability due to her other prior commitments. The movie stars Mahesh Babu as a college student and will have him paired with Pooja Hegde. Prakashraj and Allari Naresh play important roles.
Dusky Sandalwood Beauty TROLLS all Heroes Sandalwood beauty Shraddha Srinath had made her debut with the critically acclaimed commercially successful thriller U-turn, which was recently also remade in Tamil with Samantha. The movie's success also helped her get a Tamil launchpad with Maniratnam's Kaatru Veliyidai in a cameo.
- Homely Beauty Upset over her HOT PHOTOS LEAK - LEAKED PHOTOS INSIDE
- Nayantara's Villain applauds Raw and Rusty flick
- Rakul Preet's Road Flick gets a good response
- Will Hansika get a new lease of life?
- Alia's cat is now on the screen - View Pics!
- TV Actress not getting importance?
- Trish gets Lust Stories?
- Red Hot Photos of Trisha Exposing her Deep Navel in Saree - View Photos