Young maker Tharun Bascker Dhassyam had that perfect start to his Career with the superhit romantic entertainer Pellichoopulu, starring Vijay Deverakonda and Ritu Varma in lead roles, and the movie ending with overwhelmingly positive reviews and collections.
The second movie of Tharun Bascker Dhassyam, the buddy comedy Ee Nagaraniki Emaindi has released recently amidst good expectations, and while a section of the audience have accepted the movie, several websites have trashed the movie.
Following this mixed reviews, Tharun had made an insensitive post on his Instagram page saying that several websites don't even know to review and that people must minimum learn film appreciation before reviewing. It must be noted that Pellichoopulu was a hit thanks to reviews online, and now Tharun's inability to face criticism and words against online reviewers has triggered a controversy. Even though he ran out of Insta, the words he spoke is now affecting the movie big time.
Tamanna enters Sye Raa Milky beauty Tamannaah, who had not been bagging many offers in any language, be it Tamil or Telugu, and last seen in the Tamil flick Sketch with Chiyaan Vikram, besides dancing in item songs in films like Jaguar, Jai Lava Kusa, will next be seen in 'Kanne Kalaimaane'.
- Trisha returns back to roots
- Interview of Popular Anchor and 'Neerja' fame Actress Sunanda Wong
- Kajal Aggarwal ready to be a home maker
- Kajal, Samantha, Nayantara are also victims of Casting Couch
- Raj Tarun in flop route
- A lead female singer gets 'MARRIED' again
- Rakul Preet spotted in a Tight Sleeveless Tops - View Photos
- Again a journalist avatar for Akkineni princess