The once very successful action hero of Tollywood, Gopichand, has been desperate to score a success for more than 3-4 years, with his last few releases like Jil, Gautam Nanda and Oxygen failed big time. The actor's last release Pantham also failed.
Pantham revolved around Gopichand who plots high profile robberies until he plans one in the place of Home Minister Sampath, that lands him and his gang in trouble, as he has to reveal his true identity, and why he entered a mission to steal money from many people. How he countered the minister's gang and protected his team, while achieving his cause is what Pantham was all about.
Gopichand has played his part well, and stunts being his forte, puts up a good show in the action scenes, besides the courtroom finale. Mehreen looks pretty while Sampath looks like a loud caricature. Director Chakravarthy has planned to make vigilante action flick with a background cause but fails to make it engaging as most of the scenes are predictable. Now, the distributors are keeping his movie at bay and are worried about buying it for even an average price.
Anupama jumps to glamour Mallu beauty Anupama Parameswaran had made her film debut with the Malayalam blockbuster Premam, before venturing into Telugu as well, where she made a mark with her debut A Aa, followed by hits Premam and Shatamanam Bhavathi which made her a household name.
- UNSEEN 'VINTAGE' Clicks of TRISHA KRISHNAN
- Shruti Haasan rejects a Telugu movie
- These 7 Photos of RAKUL PREET SINGH with DOG COLLAR proves she's a hot babe
- hummel Signs Bollywood Heartthrob, Kartik Aaryan as India Brand Ambassador
- These 7 Hottest Selfies of Geetha will tease your temptations
- Tamanna gives a SHOCKER
- Sandalwood Babe enters Tamil Cinema
- Anupama's Glamorous movie gets a release date in Tamil