The once very successful action hero of Tollywood, Gopichand, has been desperate to score a success for more than 3-4 years, with his last few releases like Jil, Gautam Nanda and Oxygen failed big time. The actor's last release Pantham also failed.
Pantham revolved around Gopichand who plots high profile robberies until he plans one in the place of Home Minister Sampath, that lands him and his gang in trouble, as he has to reveal his true identity, and why he entered a mission to steal money from many people. How he countered the minister's gang and protected his team, while achieving his cause is what Pantham was all about.
Gopichand has played his part well, and stunts being his forte, puts up a good show in the action scenes, besides the courtroom finale. Mehreen looks pretty while Sampath looks like a loud caricature. Director Chakravarthy has planned to make vigilante action flick with a background cause but fails to make it engaging as most of the scenes are predictable. Now, the distributors are keeping his movie at bay and are worried about buying it for even an average price.
Nithya Menen's next attempt! Mallu babe Nithya Menen is known for her bubbly performances in movies like Ala Modalaindi and Ishq, while also being known for her intense and emotional performances in movies like Sega, 24, and was last seen in smaller roles in movies like Janatha Garage and Geetha Govindam.
- Tamanna's role, a secret!
- Keerthy Suresh's Tollywood Desire
- 'Taxiwaala' is a Hit... But...
- Meet Mega Hero's GIRL...
- Rakul Preet's movie shifts to January
- Oops! Even Regina's movie joins Christmas clash
- Nayantara's Long Pending movie gets some ray of light
- Savithri's daughter applauded Keerthy
- With Tarak, Kajal Aggarwal leaps front - Tamanna lags 'Behind'
- Rakul Preet to pair with 50-Year-Old Venky Mama
- 19-Year-Old Malvika turns to be 50-Year-Old's Romantic Interest once again
- Sandalwood babe fights evil!
- Can Suchileaks Scandal actress spark a comeback?
- Chiranjeevi and Kajal Aggarwal again...
- Rakul accepts 'She is a Lesbian' in Rana's Talk show...!?!