Action hero Gopichand was seen last year in two flicks, the dual role entertainer Gautam Nanda, and the much-delayed release commercial potboiler Oxygen, both of which had not fared well, bring his career to an all-time low, as he had scored his last success years back with Loukyam.
Now, the actor has committed to a film to be directed by debutant Kumar Sai, and this movie will be a stylish action thriller. This yet to be titled project will be bankrolled by BVSN Prasad who is currently producing Akhil Akkineni's romantic entertainer directed by Venky Atluri. The makers have decided to rope in Trisha as the female lead in this project. Trisha who is currently running dry has agreed to pair with the flop hero Gopichand.
Meanwhile, Gopichand is upset as his recent action-packed entertainer Pantham - for a cause, directed by debutant Chakravarthy, and costarring Mehreen Pirzada. has opened to negative reviews and critics. The actor has just got one more flop to his career.
Naresh gets such a 'Hot Chick' for his new project Allari Naresh, who was once a safe bet hero with his comic capers made in minimal budgets turning out to be commercially successful ventures, later went on to score one disaster after another, with his last few releases like Meda Meeda abbayi sinking without a trace.
- Vikram Kumar has directed 'SUCH A MOVIE' with TRISHA - Do you Know?
- Famous actresses part of Sex Racket - DETAILS Inside
- How much Kajal was paid for a sexy dance on the stage?
- Samantha's costume created troubles at the Shooting
- 14 Photos of Rakul at Femina Miss India
- Anjali dumps her Boyfriend
- What's cooking in BIGG BOSS 2?
- Trisha denied and Nayan accepted