King Nagarjuna has been going through a dull phase with back to back flops, Om Namo Venkatesaya and Raju Gari Gadhi 2 last year, and not to forget the recent dud Officer by RGV which sank without a trace, within less than a week run in theaters.
Now, the versatile hero is busy shooting for his next, a multistarrer costarring Natural star Nani, who is himself in need of a hit desperately, post the failure of his much expected dual role entertainer Krishnarjuna Yudhdham. This movie is directed by Sriram Aditya who had earlier made Shamantakamani and Bhale Manchi Roju.
Now, the industry is abuzz with rumors that the team of this crazy multistarrer is planning to name the movie as Devadas, after the cult classic film that starred Akkineni Nageswara Rao ironically. This multistarrer stars Nani as a doctor paired with Rashmika Mandanna, and Nagarjuna as a don paired with Aakanksha Singh.
Anushk's fat bod won't fit in such dresses - End of the road? Recently, there was a huge buzz around the film circles that Anushka Shetty is the front-runner for pairing against a lead actor. Most of them even confirmed the rumors and there was a huge anticipation around it. But, at the last minute, another actress was brought inside.
- Can Nivetha win with glam?
- Sayyesha knows to Show Off the Right Areas - HD Photos Inside
- Allu Arjun Trolled on a National Troll Page
- Buxom Babe to reprise Kajal Aggarwal
- Balayya grabs the 'Brahmin Beauty'
- Katrina Kaif or Shruti Haasan - Who is Hotter?
- Shruti Haasan walked out of 'Sangamitra' exactly
- Can Kajal Aggarwal turn things?