King Nagarjuna has been going through a dull phase with back to back flops, Om Namo Venkatesaya and Raju Gari Gadhi 2 last year, and not to forget the recent dud Officer by RGV which sank without a trace, within less than a week run in theaters.
Now, the versatile hero is busy shooting for his next, a multistarrer costarring Natural star Nani, who is himself in need of a hit desperately, post the failure of his much expected dual role entertainer Krishnarjuna Yudhdham. This movie is directed by Sriram Aditya who had earlier made Shamantakamani and Bhale Manchi Roju.
Now, the industry is abuzz with rumors that the team of this crazy multistarrer is planning to name the movie as Devadas, after the cult classic film that starred Akkineni Nageswara Rao ironically. This multistarrer stars Nani as a doctor paired with Rashmika Mandanna, and Nagarjuna as a don paired with Aakanksha Singh.
Kajal missed Vijay Deverakonda Sensational youth hero Vijay Deverakonda has been making an impression both on and off screen, with his terrific performances, on screen, as well as his uber cool and down to earth and bold attitude off screen, which has been received well by his diehard fans.
- Jersey First Weekend Collections
- Hansika gets Jyothika's support
- Kanchana 3 First Weekend Collections
- Hansika stooping down her levels
- Trisha's Biggie gets a BIG DIRECTOR support
- Chinmayi's Metoo, Suchi Leaks Scandal, Srileaks - All just for election?
- Item Numbers for Shruti Haasan?
- Shruti Haasan is excited to join with VJS
- Vijay Deverakonda to sign a direct Tamil movie?
- Telugu Anchor Booked for Vulgar Acts in IPL Match
- A FIRST for BOTH Vijay and Kajal Aggarwal
- Eesha Rebba bags Sandalwood Biggie
- Anushka Dating a Minister's Son !?!
- Trisha to make us sweat with her glamour
- Kajal has accepted an unbelievable huge amount of money to act in CONDOMS AD