The biopic of former Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister, the late YS Rajashekar Reddy, titled Yatra has begun rolling from last week of June, and the shooting of this mega-budget biopic is in progress at a brisk pace in Hyderabad.
Yatra stars Malalayam megastar Mammootty as the lead, playing YSR, and will have Bhumika Chawla as his sister, and Suhasini Maniratnam in another important role besides Anasuya as a politician. Bhumika Chawla has now joined the team and her portions will be canned from next week.
Now, it has been revealed that the makers of Yatra are planning to rope in the former hero and current top-ranked character artist, the ever-stylish Jagapathi Babu to play the role of YSR's dad Raja Reddy in the movie. An official confirmation is awaited from team Yatra headed by director Mahi V Raghav and bankrolled by 70mm entertainments.
Rakul Preet shifts gears The former parliamentarian and senior actor of Tollywood, Harikrishna, the father of young heroes Jr NTR and Kalyan Ram had passed away recently, in a fatal car accident taking his life, leaving the Nandamuri family in grief and the whole Tollywood fraternity in shock.
- Trisha doesn't want to expose herself before public - She often rushes inside her 'PERSONAL' space
- Mahesh Babu impressed with Vamshi - Asks him to prepare another Fresh script - Kajal to be the female lead
- Prince gets his lucky charm again?
- Rashmika to start sooner
- Kajal faced Oops! moment at a Public event - PHOTO PROOF INSIDE
- Despite marriage, Saayesshaa works for 'Kaapaan'
- Adah is the front runner
- Taapsee gets a huge support