The slender beauty Rakul Preet Singh had starred in Bollywood flick Yaariyaan years ago, and the movie was an average entertainer and fared decently commercially. However, her most expected comeback Bollywood flick Aiyaary directed by Neeraj Pandey had ended a huge disaster.
Now, the actress is hoping to make a Bollywood comeback again, thanks to her new project which she has bagged with Ajay Devgn, and this movie is directed by Akiv Ali and is bankrolled by Luv Ranjan of Sonu ki Titu ki Sweety and Pyaar ki Punchnaama series fame.
The movie is currently shooting in London, and Rakul Preet Singh has joined this schedule in London. Interestingly her NGK Costar Suriya is also shooting for his KV Anand movie in London. The Akiv Alii project is a romcom with Ajay Devgn playing an aged bachelor, and Tabu playing a cameo.
A BIG BOOST at the Box-Office Last week, young hero Karthi's next flick post the success of cop flick Theeran Adhigaaram Ondru, the rural entertainer Kadaikutty Singam was released, and though the movie had a huge star cast, and had emotions and action, it has been finding it tough to sustain at the box office.
- A Gap for Shruti Haasan!
- Sri Reddy is JEALOUS of TRISHA as she gets MORE ATTENTION
- Allu Sirish misses 19-Year-Old Actress
- Mehreen shows her tempting Milky White Waist Line before Cameras - PHOTOS INSIDE
- It's a Wrap for Amy Jackson
- RED HOT Kajal Aggarwal wearing such a Bright Red Costume before everyone - PHOTOS INSIDE
- Rakul's Sridevi Avatar...
- 'RX100' will now be remade in Hindi