The slender beauty Rakul Preet Singh had starred in Bollywood flick Yaariyaan years ago, and the movie was an average entertainer and fared decently commercially. However, her most expected comeback Bollywood flick Aiyaary directed by Neeraj Pandey had ended a huge disaster.
Now, the actress is hoping to make a Bollywood comeback again, thanks to her new project which she has bagged with Ajay Devgn, and this movie is directed by Akiv Ali and is bankrolled by Luv Ranjan of Sonu ki Titu ki Sweety and Pyaar ki Punchnaama series fame.
The movie is currently shooting in London, and Rakul Preet Singh has joined this schedule in London. Interestingly her NGK Costar Suriya is also shooting for his KV Anand movie in London. The Akiv Alii project is a romcom with Ajay Devgn playing an aged bachelor, and Tabu playing a cameo.
STR approaches Rakul Preet... The controversial actor Simbu aka STR, last seen in the disastrous flick Anbanavan Asarathavan Adangathavan AAA, had been on a brief sabbatical before he sprung back to action shooting for Maniratnam's multistarrer Chekka Chivantha Vaanam, which has already wrapped shoot.
- Tharun's awkward comments on movie reviews...
- Manjima decides to lose some flesh!
- Priyamani is lacking chances and she prefers to act 'This' way
- Anasuya returns to politics!
- Brothers come together for 'PARTY'
- Ileana - Back to Basics
- Pooja Hegde troubles Mahesh Babu
- 'Baahubali' records broken by 'Sanju' earlier, now '2 Point O'