Mallu beauty Anupama Parameswaran had started her Tollywood career on a strong note with small yet impacting roles in films like A Aa and Premam. She went on to star in hits like Shatamanam Bhavathi which cemented her position as a talented performer to watch out for.
However, the audience has felt that her roles are becoming monotonous, with the cute, girl next door image troubling her without much variety, and the actress recently faced back to back failures in the form of Nani starrer Krishnarjuna Yudhdham and Ram starrer Vunnadhi Okate Zindagi.
Now, the actress, during a recent media interaction when asked by press on her opinion regarding glam roles. Anupama has revealed that she is game for glamorous roles and that she can do glamour without vulgarity. Anupama went on to say that she has been receiving similar roles always. and she is waiting for directors to approach her with such roles, as she is capable of pulling it off without obscenity.
Hansika to turn Chubby and Sexy again Hansika Motwani is one gorgeous actress in South Indian Film Industry. Even though she doesn't have a handful of movies, she is one bubbly hot chick who can turn anyone's head around any time. But sadly, the actress is lacking offers these days!
- Oops! Tamanna faces an Unexpected Oops! Embarrassing moment in a TV show - Photo Proof Inside
- Sayyeshaa Saigal is not worried about recent Flops
- Anushka misses another one!
- Rakul Preet Oozing 'Oomph' for a Jewellery Photoshoot
- Kajal reveals the secret regarding her toned body
- Kajal gets haunted for her mistakes in early stages
- Shruti Haasan bags a good role
- Priya becomes model for Shopping Mall
- Disha Patani gets another biggie
- 'Nela Ticket' director to direct sequel for a Hit movie?
- Nayantara will be a Brahmin Lady
- Do you know? How Tamanna got such a curvy waist and flat tummy?
- Bunny's Political movie in lines of 'Bharat Ane Nenu'
- Anita Hassananda's remarks on Casting couch
- Nayantara happy with Viswasam