King Nagarjuna and Natural star Nani are coming together for a crazy multistarrer. post their respective duds Officer and Krishnarjuna Yudhdham, in a movie directed by Sriram Aditya of Bhale Manchi Roju and Shamantakamani fame.
This movie bankrolled by Vyjayanthi movies had begun shooting 3 months back, and currently, the team has completed 65% of the shooting despite Nani's Bigg Boss schedules and Nag's other commitments. The team plans to wrap the whole movie by August beginning. But Rashmika Mandanna has kept lots of pending scenes as she juggles between various projects in the recent times.
This untitled flick rumored to be titled as Devdas eyes a September 13 release and will see Nag playing a don and Nani playing a doctor, and it has been said that the movie is inspired by Munnabhai series. The film has Rashmika Mandanna and Aakanksha Singh playing the pairs of Nani and Nagarjuna respectively.
Actress Daughter grabs paparazzi Back with her Tight Dress - HOT PHOTOS INSIDE Bollywood industry's yesteryear actress Late Sridevi's daughters Jhanvi and Khushi Kapoor were born in the spotlight. It is no surprise that Jhanvi wanted to follow her mother's footsteps and enter Bollywood. Jahnvi's 'Thadak' got her a good name in the industry.
- Akhil Akkineni gets Miss World Beauty!
- Will Samantha say 'YES' to act in such a role?
- Arjun accepts Casting Couch and he didn't stop his daughter from being an Actress
- Can Raashi Khanna get a new lease of life?
- Priya says Cinema and Politics are different
- Trisha joins with 58-Year-Old Actor in a Political entertainer
- Bearded Actor locks his Date
- NO to Allu Arjun and YES to Mahesh Babu