Of late, Jahnvi Kapoor has been one of the most talked about star kids in Bollywood, as the daughter of yesteryear dream girl Sridevi Kapoor and producer Boney Kapoor, is all set to make her film debut this month.
As the promos and trailer and Zingaat song video of her debut flick Dhadak have been released already, she has been receiving a pretty good response from the audience who have appreciated her looks. At the moment, an unknown fact has now been revealed about Jahnvi's film choices.
It has been revealed that Jahnvi Kapoor was the original choice to reprise Shalini Pandey's role in the Bollywood remake of Arjun Reddy, which is to be directed by Sandeep Vanga and star Shahid Kapur as the lead. However, as per Karan Johar's advice, she had reportedly refused the project and is debuting with Dhadak, while Tara Sutaria was suggested by Karan himself to take up the role in Arjun Reddy remake.
Kajal Aggarwal's 'Business man' Director goes with 'THIS' Hero... Young hero Ram Pothineni had been on the lookout for success ever since Nenu Sailaja happened years back, as his later movies like Hyper and the Kishore Tirumala directorial Vunnadi Okate Zindagi both, ended unexpected duds at the box office despite positive buzz.
- Amala Paul planning a comeback with a Forest Based Thriller
- A First for Kajal Aggarwal and She gets 'SUCH A NAME'
- Shruti Haasan tops the chart!
- Kajal Aggarwal tastes a failure
- Malvika Sharma opens out!
- Even Sai Pallavi breaks Ram Charan's Record easily
- Rakul Preet spices up award show
- Two BIG K's for RRR
- Oops! moment of Gal Gadot - View Hot Pics!
- Nikki Galrani for a Twin Biggie!
- Do you Know? Rakul has acted like 'This' in her beginning stages?
- Samantha desperately running to get inside 'RRR'
- Time for Samantha to turn it on?
- OMG... Whaa..tt...?? Is TRISHA Pregnant ?? Baby Bump spotted!
- Will Kajal do a Holly remake?