It's a known fact that the power-packed performer Chiyaan Vikram is all set to launch his son Dhruv Vikram in the most expected remake of Tollywood game changer flick Arjun Reddy, directed by national award winning director Bala. The movie went on floors last year but so far it wasn't even 25% done.
While a lot has been rumored on the lead lady of this remake, with names from Akshara Haasan to Shriya Sharma being considered to play the female lead, now the official news of out on whom Bala has chosen. Akshara Haasan who was likely to be the female lead has finally said 'NO' and now the chance has gone to a newbie!
It has been made official that Kolkata based model Megha Chowdhury, who has previously featured in several advertisements will be seen romancing Dhruv Vikram in Varma, which has wrapped more than 50% shooting. Megha Chowdhury is starring in a Telugu movie titled Andharu Antunnaru.
Uuuff.. Not Again... Sai Pallavi's Sex Thriller gets Delayed Once Again - What's the Reason? Pimple beauty Sai Pallavi, who made a stunning entry to Tollywood with her debut Fidaa, the comeback blockbuster of director Shekar Kammula, and co-starring Varun Tej, went on to win praises and appreciations from all corners, for her impressive performance and her own dubbing with perfect Telangana slang.
- Kajal Aggarwal relaxes as per the environment
- Tamanna ready for Smooch Fest
- HOT PHOTO FEATURE :: 30 South Indian Actress expose in Jeans, Saree and Bikini
- Kajal Aggarwal man-handled at Airport as a fan crossed limits
- 'Jabardast' Actress fails
- Rashmika spills the beans
- Rakul's Airport Dress and Looks go Viral
- Shruti Haasan proved she did the right thing