It's a known fact that the power-packed performer Chiyaan Vikram is all set to launch his son Dhruv Vikram in the most expected remake of Tollywood game changer flick Arjun Reddy, directed by national award winning director Bala. The movie went on floors last year but so far it wasn't even 25% done.
While a lot has been rumored on the lead lady of this remake, with names from Akshara Haasan to Shriya Sharma being considered to play the female lead, now the official news of out on whom Bala has chosen. Akshara Haasan who was likely to be the female lead has finally said 'NO' and now the chance has gone to a newbie!
It has been made official that Kolkata based model Megha Chowdhury, who has previously featured in several advertisements will be seen romancing Dhruv Vikram in Varma, which has wrapped more than 50% shooting. Megha Chowdhury is starring in a Telugu movie titled Andharu Antunnaru.
These 7 Photos of RAKUL PREET SINGH with DOG COLLAR proves she's a hot babe Rakul Preet is one of the topmost actresses who works predominantly in South Indian and Hindi movies. The actress who faced a failure with 'SPYder' is looking to bounce back with some notable projects. One such notable project is Suriya's 'NGK'.
- hummel Signs Bollywood Heartthrob, Kartik Aaryan as India Brand Ambassador
- These 7 Hottest Selfies of Geetha will tease your temptations
- Tamanna gives a SHOCKER
- Sandalwood Babe enters Tamil Cinema
- Anupama's Glamorous movie gets a release date in Tamil
- Despite Marriage Breakup, Rashmika targeting 'THIS'
- Regina gets her NEXT
- Space flick slows down due to Kajal