Comeback queen Jyothika, has been making waves right from her impressive return to acting with 36 Vayathiniley, following it with Magalir Mattum followed by this year's tough cop with a heart act in Bala's Naachiyaar.
Now, the actress has joined hands with her Mozhi director Radha Mohan's Kaatrin Mozhi, after 11 years, and this movie is the official remake of Bollywood hit Tumhari Sulu that had Vidya Balan playing a housewife who gets popular with her voice, through an FM station. Jyothika who is married to actor Suriya and mother of two kids still gets applause from all quarters for her on-screen presence.
While Jyothika reprises Vidya Balan role, Lakshmi Manchu reprises the FM station head Neha Dhupia's role, and Lakshmi is all praises for Jyothika. She has said that Jyothika is extremely talented and it's a pleasure working with her, adding that her eyes speak volumes and the camera loves her. Kaatrin Mozhi is scheduled to release in September.
No Hot Dance of Shruti this time? Shruti Haasan is still having a huge market value even when she never acted in any movies and was in an idle state. As we have reported earlier, the actress took a brief hiatus and just now she works for a new Hindi project with Vidyut Jammwal in the lead role.
- Is Kajal in or out?
- Kajal faced an Oops moment in a famous film?
- Nayantara gets a HUGE Offer
- Kajal's dream come true?
- Anaganaga O Prema Katha teaser Launched by Hero "RANA DAGGUBATI"
- Prabhas opens on marrying Anushka Shetty
- Trisha says why she prefers being Aloof!
- What is Trisha doing in USA? All secrets revealed
- Kajal's Honeymoon in overseas!
- Taapsee finally says Yes to such a film
- Shruti Haasan turns Producer for 'Lens' director
- Anjali is back with a Horror Sequel
- So what was Kajal doing in the Hill station?
- All details you want to know on Deepika - Ranveer marriage!
- When will 'Mohini' Digital version Release?