Comeback queen Jyothika, has been making waves right from her impressive return to acting with 36 Vayathiniley, following it with Magalir Mattum followed by this year's tough cop with a heart act in Bala's Naachiyaar.
Now, the actress has joined hands with her Mozhi director Radha Mohan's Kaatrin Mozhi, after 11 years, and this movie is the official remake of Bollywood hit Tumhari Sulu that had Vidya Balan playing a housewife who gets popular with her voice, through an FM station. Jyothika who is married to actor Suriya and mother of two kids still gets applause from all quarters for her on-screen presence.
While Jyothika reprises Vidya Balan role, Lakshmi Manchu reprises the FM station head Neha Dhupia's role, and Lakshmi is all praises for Jyothika. She has said that Jyothika is extremely talented and it's a pleasure working with her, adding that her eyes speak volumes and the camera loves her. Kaatrin Mozhi is scheduled to release in September.
When Shruti Haasan brought the inner kid outside... Shruti Hassan is a popular actress known for her movies in Telugu and Tamil industry, while she has been predominantly starring in Telugu films, scoring huge blockbusters. While she started her career as a child artist in Films, she later debuted as a music director with dad Kamal Hassan starrer Unnai Pol Oruvan.
- Varun Tej gets a solid team for his space project
- Malavika Sharma will take your breath away in these Photos
- Can Shalini's sister win at least now?
- Samantha's surprise from her colleague
- Kajal helps a Young maker?
- Is Kajal rushing and signing movies?
- Flaunt it like Disha - Bikini Pics Inside!
- A lead actor's father troubles Tamanna
- This is the Most Watched Video Song of Shruti Haasan - VIDEO Inside
- Hansika is just a Party attender these days
- Why such a movie now Ram Charan?
- 30 Teasing Photos of Trisha where she tempts us with 'RED' Lips
- Kajal loses a brand endorsement
- Ileana demands a whopping sum
- Young Filmmaker who is 'Hot' in Market gets Kajal !?!