Comeback queen Jyothika, has been making waves right from her impressive return to acting with 36 Vayathiniley, following it with Magalir Mattum followed by this year's tough cop with a heart act in Bala's Naachiyaar.
Now, the actress has joined hands with her Mozhi director Radha Mohan's Kaatrin Mozhi, after 11 years, and this movie is the official remake of Bollywood hit Tumhari Sulu that had Vidya Balan playing a housewife who gets popular with her voice, through an FM station. Jyothika who is married to actor Suriya and mother of two kids still gets applause from all quarters for her on-screen presence.
While Jyothika reprises Vidya Balan role, Lakshmi Manchu reprises the FM station head Neha Dhupia's role, and Lakshmi is all praises for Jyothika. She has said that Jyothika is extremely talented and it's a pleasure working with her, adding that her eyes speak volumes and the camera loves her. Kaatrin Mozhi is scheduled to release in September.
Poonam Kaur to work for an Epic Series One can never forget Miss Andhra of the year 2005, Deepa, who got rechristened as Poonam Kaur, and entered films, and starred in several Telugu and tamil flicks, without much luck. While she started off with homely roles that didn't work in her favour, she later tried to go glam which also let her down.
- Regina's glamour is the selling point
- Nayan to join hands with Venky?
- Will Malvika grab it for the second time
- When Kajal Aggarwal recommended an actor
- Anjali's next horror movie will be in 3D
- Director makes remarks on the married heroine
- When Pooja surprised the entire crew
- Tamanna tastes another success after 'F2'
- 'Mega Actor' goes special training
- Sai Pallavi gets back to the 'Vintage' mode
- Shruti Haasan's 'Black' avatar will tease you - View Pics
- Nidhi Agerwal labels Akkineni as a Playboy
- 15 Eye-Candy Photos of Kajal in saree from vintage days!
- Huge sets erected for 'SAAHO'
- Rashmika to pair with Younger Akkineni?