The most expected Biopic of Tollywood industry happens to be the Biopic of legendary actor and former chief minister of Andhra Pradesh, Nandamuri Taraka Ramarao, directed by Krish who had last directed Gautamiputra Satakarni in Telugu.
The movie suffered initial hiccups after being launched as early as March itself, and getting to witness delays and the exit of Teja from directorial responsibilities, due to creative differences. However, the movie has finally begun shooting. But, the team is still waiting for the arrival of Vidya Balan. The scenes which involve Vidya are kept on hold so far.
NTR began rolling recently, which happens to be exactly the same date when the legendary NTR began shooting for Mana Desam. NTR Biopic stars Nandamuri Balakrishna as his dad NTR and Bollywood actress Vidya Balan as NTR's wife Basavatarakam, and the movie aims a Sankranthi 2019 release.
CAUGHT RED-HANDED: 37 Tempting Photos of Priyanka Chopra when she was spotted in such a Dress in Public Priyanka Chopra is no longer a National Treasure as she is now focusing entirely on Hollywood projects. She is one of India's highest-paid actresses and she is also a proud recipient of various awards such as the National award, Filmfare award and so on.
- Kajal Aggarwal does CAT Fight with Director's Daughter and Young Actress
- Double Mast for Bunny fans!
- Regina and Raashi coming together for a Multi-starrer
- Balayya's Girl enters Bollywood!
- Mallu Heartthrob after marriage gets a Biggie
- 'RC12' Villain to pair with Sandalwood Babe
- Rakul ready for Challenge!
- Will lady superstar accept glamour?
- The Producer of Pawan's Flop movies 'Sardaar' and 'Katamarayudu' now presents a Small Film
- This Dusky Babe has broke Junior NTR's Heart
- Another 'FLOP' MEGA Debut from 'MEGA' Family...
- A Huge Role for the Milky Beauty!
- Golden Girl provides some respite for the Action Hero
- First Keerthy Suresh, Second NTR...
- 'Kalavathi' Director called me for Sexual Compromise during Shooting in Hyderabad...