The most expected Biopic of Tollywood industry happens to be the Biopic of legendary actor and former chief minister of Andhra Pradesh, Nandamuri Taraka Ramarao, directed by Krish who had last directed Gautamiputra Satakarni in Telugu.
The movie suffered initial hiccups after being launched as early as March itself, and getting to witness delays and the exit of Teja from directorial responsibilities, due to creative differences. However, the movie has finally begun shooting. But, the team is still waiting for the arrival of Vidya Balan. The scenes which involve Vidya are kept on hold so far.
NTR began rolling recently, which happens to be exactly the same date when the legendary NTR began shooting for Mana Desam. NTR Biopic stars Nandamuri Balakrishna as his dad NTR and Bollywood actress Vidya Balan as NTR's wife Basavatarakam, and the movie aims a Sankranthi 2019 release.
Comedian to Try Again Comedian turned hero Santhanam who had been the reigning king of comedy in Kollywood till before 5 years, with his combination with almost all heroes of the industry including SUperstar Rajnikanth, Thala Ajith, and many others, had made him being called the Comedy Superstar.
- Space flick backs out due to Kajal
- Sizzling Beauty gets her NEXT
- Despite Marriage Breakup, Rashmika targeting 'THIS'...
- Junior NTR is totally committed to 'Aravinda Sametha'
- Nagarjuna unhappy with Kodala winning over his Son at the Box-Office
- Akkineni hero begins next!
- Anupama's Glamorous movie gets a release date
- Allu Arjun's Father misses Timing