Bollywood buxom beauty Huma Qureshi, known for her performances in Movies like Anurag Kashyap Directorial Gangs of Wasseypur, Sriram Raghavan Directorial Badlapur and Jolly LLB 2 to name a few, is slowly Making her presence felt in the south as well.
The actress who had debuted south, with Malayalam movie white opposite Mammootty two years back, was actually supposed to make her Tamil debut with Thala Ajith in Billa 2 but made her debut very recently with Superstar Rajnikanth starrer kaala.
Though kaala had flopped miserably, she gained attention, and Huma was approached by makers of Megastar Mammootty starrer Sye Raa to play an important role, while the makers of Naga Chaitanya - victory Venkatesh starrer by KS Ravindra aka Bobby also had approached her. However, it has been revealed that she had quoted a huge pay package to Suresh productions, followed which the team is planning to rope in some other actress.
Comedian to Try Again Comedian turned hero Santhanam who had been the reigning king of comedy in Kollywood till before 5 years, with his combination with almost all heroes of the industry including SUperstar Rajnikanth, Thala Ajith, and many others, had made him being called the Comedy Superstar.
- Space flick backs out due to Kajal
- Sizzling Beauty gets her NEXT
- Despite Marriage Breakup, Rashmika targeting 'THIS'...
- Junior NTR is totally committed to 'Aravinda Sametha'
- Nagarjuna unhappy with Kodala winning over his Son at the Box-Office
- Akkineni hero begins next!
- Anupama's Glamorous movie gets a release date
- Allu Arjun's Father misses Timing