Magnum Opus maker SS Rajamouli had created history with his last two releases, Baahubali The Beginning and Baahubali 2 The conclusion, both of which became industry blockbusters, collecting more than 2500 crores together, and making him the numero uno of Tollywood.
Now, a prequel is all set to be made for Baahubali franchise, and this will be bankrolled by Netflix, the online streaming giant. To be made as a web series, this prequel has been titled Sivagami, after the name of Rajamatha character played by Ramya Krishnan.
It has been revealed that this prequel Sivagami will be directed by SS Rajamouli and Prasthanam maker Deva Katta together, and each episode will be made at a budget of 7 crores minimum, amounting to a total of a whopping 375 crores. Watch out this space for more updates.
38-Years, Married, Mother of a Child, But still oozing 'Sex Appeal' on her Date Night - HOT PHOTOS INSIDE Kareena Kapoor is not just any ordinary actress as she has struggled a lot to achieve heights. She is often known for her reputation as she is outspoken and assertive. The 38-Year-Old actress is also the mother of a kid. There are lots of qualms around her and few media reported that Kareena won't act after her marriage.
- Nayantara arrives by May
- Rakul Preet shifts gears
- Kiara Advani least bothered about dropping down
- Trisha doesn't want to expose herself before public - She often rushes inside her 'PERSONAL' space
- Mahesh Babu impressed with Vamshi - Asks him to prepare another Fresh script - Kajal to be the female lead
- Prince gets his lucky charm again?
- Rashmika to start sooner
- Kajal faced Oops! moment at a Public event - PHOTO PROOF INSIDE