Magnum Opus maker SS Rajamouli had created history with his last two releases, Baahubali The Beginning and Baahubali 2 The conclusion, both of which became industry blockbusters, collecting more than 2500 crores together, and making him the numero uno of Tollywood.
Now, a prequel is all set to be made for Baahubali franchise, and this will be bankrolled by Netflix, the online streaming giant. To be made as a web series, this prequel has been titled Sivagami, after the name of Rajamatha character played by Ramya Krishnan.
It has been revealed that this prequel Sivagami will be directed by SS Rajamouli and Prasthanam maker Deva Katta together, and each episode will be made at a budget of 7 crores minimum, amounting to a total of a whopping 375 crores. Watch out this space for more updates.
When Shruti Haasan brought the inner kid outside... Shruti Hassan is a popular actress known for her movies in Telugu and Tamil industry, while she has been predominantly starring in Telugu films, scoring huge blockbusters. While she started her career as a child artist in Films, she later debuted as a music director with dad Kamal Hassan starrer Unnai Pol Oruvan.
- Varun Tej gets a solid team for his space project
- Malavika Sharma will take your breath away in these Photos
- Can Shalini's sister win at least now?
- Samantha's surprise from her colleague
- Kajal helps a Young maker?
- Is Kajal rushing and signing movies?
- Flaunt it like Disha - Bikini Pics Inside!
- A lead actor's father troubles Tamanna
- This is the Most Watched Video Song of Shruti Haasan - VIDEO Inside
- Hansika is just a Party attender these days
- Why such a movie now Ram Charan?
- 30 Teasing Photos of Trisha where she tempts us with 'RED' Lips
- Kajal loses a brand endorsement
- Ileana demands a whopping sum
- Young Filmmaker who is 'Hot' in Market gets Kajal !?!