The maverick maker Teja, who had made a comeback last year with Rana Daggubati starrer political entertainer Nene Raju Nene mantri, prior to which he had been out of form for more than 5 years, is all set to begin his next. The director is keen to get back into the winning ways!
While he had Earlier planned to make Aata nade Veta Nade with victory Venkatesh, Eesha Rebba, Shriya Saran and Nara Rohit, and NTR with Nandamuri Balakrishna, the former was shelved, and the latter had him replaced with Krish. Now, the director is all set to make his next, an action-packed youthful entertainer with Teja style entertainment, starring Bellamkonda Sai Sreenivas with milky Beauty Kajal Aggarwal.
The movie had a formal launch recently. The director who is suffering from flops pins high hopes on Kajal Aggarwal as she is the only star power in the movie. Bellamkonda Sai Sreenivas is also facing a string of failures and he is also looking to bounce back.
Samantha's the new face of Hitachi Samantha Akkineni is on cloud nine as her recent release 'Rangasthalam' is scoring a huge success at the Box-Office. The movie is still minting money like anything and continues to dominate the Box-Office without much ado.
- Anasuya bags another flick
- Trisha's Unseen Hot Avatar in her early days of career - View Pics!
- Rakul Preet completes first schedule
- Sukumar and Shruti in Mahesh's new project?
- Can Sai Pallavi score at home?
- Can Kajal help Balayya's Hindi version of NTR?
- Allu Sirish to pair with Surabhi
- Anisha signs a notable project
- Pooja Hegde praises Prabhas for 'This' reason
- When the Singer does it for TRISHA...
- Megha Akash restarts again with Dhanush
- Ouch... Tamanna gets a Sequel for such a movie?
- Huge Blockbuster and now 'DATING' with 'This' Actress...
- Ashwini Dutt prefers Sentimental Date for 'Devdas'
- Oops... Nayantara choosing a Low-Level Project