The angry young man of Tollywood, doctor Rajasekhar has been known in Kollywood as well, thanks to his dubbed Tamil flicks like Ithuthaan Da police, Engada Unga Mandhiri, Odambu Eppadi Iruku to name a few. The actor has been a prominent face in the neighboring state as well.
Besides, his wife, actress Jeevitha has also been a part of Kollywood having starred in several Tamil flicks in the late 80s. Now, the star couple's daughter Shivani Rajasekhar is all set to make her debut in films with the Telugu remake of 2 states costarring Adivi Sesh.
On the other hand, Shivani Rajasekhar has now been roped in to play the female lead opposite Vishnu Vishal in a Tamil flick which will be a rural entertainer in the backdrop of Jallikattu. Besides she's also making her Malayalam debut opposite Mohanlal's son Pranav Mohanlal.
ADULT COMEDY Team coming together again for another SEX COMEDY in 3D - Is she the Female Lead ? Way back in 2015, music director turned hero GV Prakash, who had then just begun his career with the horror comedy Darling which was a hit, had then ventured into doing soft porn stuff and adult comedy with the sensational flick Trisha Illana Nayanthara.
- Sri Divya is back with her Lucky Hero
- The Lip-Lock is used for Promotions!
- Nayantara's Boyfriend gets a Hero promotion
- Flop with Kajal and Tamanna, now Kalyan Ram dedicates himself Totally
- Young Bikini Beauty to pair with 59-Year-Old Akkineni for 'Manmadhudu' Sequel
- Shruti Haasan in Koratala's next
- Samantha faces DOUBLE TROUBLE
- Pellichoopulu Hindi version tastes a huge success!
- INSIDE TALK: 'Nannu Dochukunduvate' doesn't live upto the Hype and Hoopla
- Engagement Break Up with Rashmika, but he turns into a Sherlock now!
- Samantha's Flop Movie mints 50 Crores on Opening weekend
- Sultry Siren joins Biggie
- Another super model enters!
- Can Keerthy Suresh taste it again?
- Comedian to Try Again