Megastar Chiranjeevi's son in law Kalyan Dhev is all set to make his film debut as a hero with the upcoming family entertainer Vijetha, which is also the name of yesteryear Megastar blockbuster of the 80s. The movie had huge expectations even before the release, but the Inside Talk doesn't seem good!
This movie, directed by Debutant Rakesh Shashi has been censored a clean U, and the movie will focus on a carefree youth played by Kalyan and his father, and how the emotions transform Kalyan into a responsible person. The trailer got a good response from fans, but inside reports claim that a slow screenplay and cliche scenes make it a below average product.
Vijetha Stars Mallu Beauty Malavika Nair as the female lead, while it also stars Murali Sharma as Kalyan Dev's father. Vijetha is bankrolled by Sai Korrapati in his Vaarahi Chalana Chitram banner, and releases worldwide on July 12.
OMG... This is TRISHA in her early days of cinema career - View Photos Trisha has been in the film industry for more than a decade and still, she gives young actresses a run for their money. The actress has acted in various film industries and has been the numero uno actress. Even now, she has more than 7 movies under her belt.
- Anasuya bags another project
- Samantha's new brand endorsement
- Payal gets a Huge Demand
- Kajal's surprise in Super Star's next
- Nandita Swetha's next is based on real life incidents
- Lakshmi Ramakrishnan launches her Next
- Whaa..tt..?? Kajal replaces Porn star Sunny Leone?
- Anupama prefers negative shades
- A Tamil Remake gets Huge Attention
- Can the Milky Babes come together?
- Chiranjeevi back with Double mast
- This 'Desi' beauty has come a long way!
- 11 Photos of Sara Ali Khan while walking out of Pilates class
- Fan asks about 'AIDS' to Sri Reddy and her answer will blow you!
- Mahesh surrounded by Girls for a TVC - View Pics!