Megastar Chiranjeevi's son in law Kalyan Dhev is all set to make his film debut as a hero with the upcoming family entertainer Vijetha, which is also the name of yesteryear Megastar blockbuster of the 80s. The movie had huge expectations even before the release, but the Inside Talk doesn't seem good!
This movie, directed by Debutant Rakesh Shashi has been censored a clean U, and the movie will focus on a carefree youth played by Kalyan and his father, and how the emotions transform Kalyan into a responsible person. The trailer got a good response from fans, but inside reports claim that a slow screenplay and cliche scenes make it a below average product.
Vijetha Stars Mallu Beauty Malavika Nair as the female lead, while it also stars Murali Sharma as Kalyan Dev's father. Vijetha is bankrolled by Sai Korrapati in his Vaarahi Chalana Chitram banner, and releases worldwide on July 12.
'SAAHO' getting heavier Baahubali hero Prabhas has been busy shooting for his next flick, the mega-budget action entertainer Saaho, directed by Sujeeth of Run Raja Run fame, and bankrolled by UV creations. The team has been shooting a two-month long schedule in the UAE happening since last month.
- A Hot Swim Suit Song sequence is shot with Rakul Preet
- Amala Paul planning a comeback with a Forest Based Thriller
- Shruti Haasan tops the chart!
- Malvika Sharma opens out!
- Rakul Preet spices up award show
- Oops! moment of Gal Gadot - View Hot Pics!
- Do you Know? Rakul has acted like 'This' in her beginning stages?
- Time for Samantha to turn it on?