Megastar Chiranjeevi's son in law Kalyan Dhev is all set to make his film debut as a hero with the upcoming family entertainer Vijetha, which is also the name of yesteryear Megastar blockbuster of the 80s. The movie had huge expectations even before the release, but the Inside Talk doesn't seem good!
This movie, directed by Debutant Rakesh Shashi has been censored a clean U, and the movie will focus on a carefree youth played by Kalyan and his father, and how the emotions transform Kalyan into a responsible person. The trailer got a good response from fans, but inside reports claim that a slow screenplay and cliche scenes make it a below average product.
Vijetha Stars Mallu Beauty Malavika Nair as the female lead, while it also stars Murali Sharma as Kalyan Dev's father. Vijetha is bankrolled by Sai Korrapati in his Vaarahi Chalana Chitram banner, and releases worldwide on July 12.
ADULT COMEDY Team coming together again for another SEX COMEDY in 3D - Is she the Female Lead ? Way back in 2015, music director turned hero GV Prakash, who had then just begun his career with the horror comedy Darling which was a hit, had then ventured into doing soft porn stuff and adult comedy with the sensational flick Trisha Illana Nayanthara.
- Sri Divya is back with her Lucky Hero
- The Lip-Lock is used for Promotions!
- Nayantara's Boyfriend gets a Hero promotion
- Flop with Kajal and Tamanna, now Kalyan Ram dedicates himself Totally
- Young Bikini Beauty to pair with 59-Year-Old Akkineni for 'Manmadhudu' Sequel
- Shruti Haasan in Koratala's next
- Samantha faces DOUBLE TROUBLE
- Pellichoopulu Hindi version tastes a huge success!
- INSIDE TALK: 'Nannu Dochukunduvate' doesn't live upto the Hype and Hoopla
- Engagement Break Up with Rashmika, but he turns into a Sherlock now!
- Samantha's Flop Movie mints 50 Crores on Opening weekend
- Sultry Siren joins Biggie
- Another super model enters!
- Can Keerthy Suresh taste it again?
- Comedian to Try Again