Megastar Chiranjeevi's son in law Kalyan Dhev is all set to make his film debut as a hero with the upcoming family entertainer Vijetha, which is also the name of yesteryear Megastar blockbuster of the 80s. The movie had huge expectations even before the release, but the Inside Talk doesn't seem good!
This movie, directed by Debutant Rakesh Shashi has been censored a clean U, and the movie will focus on a carefree youth played by Kalyan and his father, and how the emotions transform Kalyan into a responsible person. The trailer got a good response from fans, but inside reports claim that a slow screenplay and cliche scenes make it a below average product.
Vijetha Stars Mallu Beauty Malavika Nair as the female lead, while it also stars Murali Sharma as Kalyan Dev's father. Vijetha is bankrolled by Sai Korrapati in his Vaarahi Chalana Chitram banner, and releases worldwide on July 12.
Samantha's the new face of Hitachi Samantha Akkineni is on cloud nine as her recent release 'Rangasthalam' is scoring a huge success at the Box-Office. The movie is still minting money like anything and continues to dominate the Box-Office without much ado.
- Anasuya bags another flick
- Trisha's Unseen Hot Avatar in her early days of career - View Pics!
- Rakul Preet completes first schedule
- Sukumar and Shruti in Mahesh's new project?
- Can Sai Pallavi score at home?
- Can Kajal help Balayya's Hindi version of NTR?
- Allu Sirish to pair with Surabhi
- Anisha signs a notable project
- Pooja Hegde praises Prabhas for 'This' reason
- When the Singer does it for TRISHA...
- Megha Akash restarts again with Dhanush
- Ouch... Tamanna gets a Sequel for such a movie?
- Huge Blockbuster and now 'DATING' with 'This' Actress...
- Ashwini Dutt prefers Sentimental Date for 'Devdas'
- Oops... Nayantara choosing a Low-Level Project