It's a known fact that, actor Rahul Ravindran who had earlier played the lead in few films like Andhala Rakshasi, Tiger to name a few besides seen in supporting roles in films like Srimanthudu, is all set to turn a director. Yes! The Actor is now stepping into the big shoes of a Director.
His debut flick, a romantic entertainer about a hero who doesn't get lucky in love and how he gets the heroine, stars Sushanth as the male lead while Punjabi actress Ruhani Sharma plays his love interest in the movie. Titled Chi la sow, the movie is bankrolled by Siruni film corporation.
Just before the release, the movie got a major boost in the form of King Nagarjuna, whose Annapurna studios. Now, the movie is going to be remade in Tamil and Samantha has agreed to do the female lead role.
STR approaches Rakul Preet... The controversial actor Simbu aka STR, last seen in the disastrous flick Anbanavan Asarathavan Adangathavan AAA, had been on a brief sabbatical before he sprung back to action shooting for Maniratnam's multistarrer Chekka Chivantha Vaanam, which has already wrapped shoot.
- Tharun's awkward comments on movie reviews...
- Manjima decides to lose some flesh!
- Priyamani is lacking chances and she prefers to act 'This' way
- Anasuya returns to politics!
- Brothers come together for 'PARTY'
- Ileana - Back to Basics
- Pooja Hegde troubles Mahesh Babu
- 'Baahubali' records broken by 'Sanju' earlier, now '2 Point O'