It's a known fact that, actor Rahul Ravindran who had earlier played the lead in few films like Andhala Rakshasi, Tiger to name a few besides seen in supporting roles in films like Srimanthudu, is all set to turn a director. Yes! The Actor is now stepping into the big shoes of a Director.
His debut flick, a romantic entertainer about a hero who doesn't get lucky in love and how he gets the heroine, stars Sushanth as the male lead while Punjabi actress Ruhani Sharma plays his love interest in the movie. Titled Chi la sow, the movie is bankrolled by Siruni film corporation.
And now the movie has received a major boost in the form of King Nagarjuna, whose Annapurna studios will be releasing the movie. Also, Samantha is doing a cameo role in the movie to support with a star value. Besides directing chi la sow, Rahul Ravindran is also acting in u-turn with Samantha.
Samantha's the new face of Hitachi Samantha Akkineni is on cloud nine as her recent release 'Rangasthalam' is scoring a huge success at the Box-Office. The movie is still minting money like anything and continues to dominate the Box-Office without much ado.
- Anasuya bags another flick
- Trisha's Unseen Hot Avatar in her early days of career - View Pics!
- Rakul Preet completes first schedule
- Sukumar and Shruti in Mahesh's new project?
- Can Sai Pallavi score at home?
- Can Kajal help Balayya's Hindi version of NTR?
- Allu Sirish to pair with Surabhi
- Anisha signs a notable project
- Pooja Hegde praises Prabhas for 'This' reason
- When the Singer does it for TRISHA...
- Megha Akash restarts again with Dhanush
- Ouch... Tamanna gets a Sequel for such a movie?
- Huge Blockbuster and now 'DATING' with 'This' Actress...
- Ashwini Dutt prefers Sentimental Date for 'Devdas'
- Oops... Nayantara choosing a Low-Level Project