It's a known fact that, actor Rahul Ravindran who had earlier played the lead in few films like Andhala Rakshasi, Tiger to name a few besides seen in supporting roles in films like Srimanthudu, is all set to turn a director. Yes! The Actor is now stepping into the big shoes of a Director.
His debut flick, a romantic entertainer about a hero who doesn't get lucky in love and how he gets the heroine, stars Sushanth as the male lead while Punjabi actress Ruhani Sharma plays his love interest in the movie. Titled Chi la sow, the movie is bankrolled by Siruni film corporation.
And now the movie has received a major boost in the form of King Nagarjuna, whose Annapurna studios will be releasing the movie. Also, Samantha is doing a cameo role in the movie to support with a star value. Besides directing chi la sow, Rahul Ravindran is also acting in u-turn with Samantha.
OMG... This is TRISHA in her early days of cinema career - View Photos Trisha has been in the film industry for more than a decade and still, she gives young actresses a run for their money. The actress has acted in various film industries and has been the numero uno actress. Even now, she has more than 7 movies under her belt.
- Anasuya bags another project
- Samantha's new brand endorsement
- Payal gets a Huge Demand
- Kajal's surprise in Super Star's next
- Nandita Swetha's next is based on real life incidents
- Lakshmi Ramakrishnan launches her Next
- Whaa..tt..?? Kajal replaces Porn star Sunny Leone?
- Anupama prefers negative shades
- A Tamil Remake gets Huge Attention
- Can the Milky Babes come together?
- Chiranjeevi back with Double mast
- This 'Desi' beauty has come a long way!
- 11 Photos of Sara Ali Khan while walking out of Pilates class
- Fan asks about 'AIDS' to Sri Reddy and her answer will blow you!
- Mahesh surrounded by Girls for a TVC - View Pics!