The Goan beauty Ileana D'Cruz had made a great start to her career starring in Tollywood hits like Devadasu, Pokiri, Rakhee, Julayi, Jalsa, kick besides also starring in Tamil movies like Kedi and Nanban both of which were failures.
The actress had been in the peak of her career with a whopping remuneration of more than a crore thanks to her slender waist beauty, had later shifted to Bollywood and had scored few hits like Barfi, Baadshaho, Rustom, and Raid.
It's a known fact that the sexy babe is making a comeback to Telugu, starring alongside her kick costar Ravi Teja in Srinu Vytla Directorial Amar Akbar Anthony. Now, it has been revealed that the hottie has been approached for yet another biggie and this movie might join her back with one of her previous successful costars, as per buzz. Official information will be soon released regarding Ileana's Second movie in a comeback.
Samantha's the new face of Hitachi Samantha Akkineni is on cloud nine as her recent release 'Rangasthalam' is scoring a huge success at the Box-Office. The movie is still minting money like anything and continues to dominate the Box-Office without much ado.
- Anasuya bags another flick
- Trisha's Unseen Hot Avatar in her early days of career - View Pics!
- Rakul Preet completes first schedule
- Sukumar and Shruti in Mahesh's new project?
- Can Sai Pallavi score at home?
- Can Kajal help Balayya's Hindi version of NTR?
- Allu Sirish to pair with Surabhi
- Anisha signs a notable project
- Pooja Hegde praises Prabhas for 'This' reason
- When the Singer does it for TRISHA...
- Megha Akash restarts again with Dhanush
- Ouch... Tamanna gets a Sequel for such a movie?
- Huge Blockbuster and now 'DATING' with 'This' Actress...
- Ashwini Dutt prefers Sentimental Date for 'Devdas'
- Oops... Nayantara choosing a Low-Level Project