The Mallu beauty Samantha Akkineni has been ruling the roost, scoring hits after hits back to back, with a variety of roles in movies like Rangasthalam as a village belle, Irumbuthirai as a psychiatrist and Mahanati as a reporter. The actress is fondly called as Million Dollar Baby as her movies enter Million Dollar Clubs easily.
Now, the buzz is that the Pretty actress who had just broken the myth that married actresses can't be successful, might be retiring in 2019. The actress is reportedly keen on completing all her projects before 2018 end. There are speculations that the actress is going to quit the industry.
Samantha has U-turn, Seemaraja and a few more movies in her Kitty. But the actress who broke the ice has now confessed that she will stay in the industry somehow. Be it acting or production or something else. She never clearly said that whether she will continue as an actress or not.
Mehreen says she's unaware of the sex racket in the industry Tollywood has been shaken, ever since the news of a US couple running a sex racket, by using the cover of Telugu associations to exploit Telugu heroines and use them in prostitution, came out after the couple was arrested.
- Aravind Swamy who paired with Trisha it to court
- Sayyeshaa project gets a Malayalam Superstar as 'Villain'
- Star Couple ban mobiles to get Privacy
- 'Care of Kancharapalem' Producer targets next
- Milky beauty to settle in business?
- Samantha angry on 'THEM' for making her sweat at gym...
- Can you believe... TRISHA has ACTED IN SUCH SCENES...
- Kajal Aggarwal's intimacy angers her Parents