Young hero Vijay Deverakonda, who has turned out to be the most wanted hero of Tollywood, post the blockbuster result of the game changer flick Arjun Reddy and Pellichoopulu, is currently acting in a number of highly anticipated movies.
One among them happens to be the Tamil/ Telugu bilingual NOTA which is directed by Anand Shankar of Irumugan and Arima Nambi fame, and it has been said that Vijay Deverakonda plays a young chief minister in this movie which is a political satire on TN political situation. NOTA is the Tamil debut of Vijay Deverakonda and also stars Mehreen Pirzada, Sathyara, and Yashika Anand.
Mehreen will be seen in the role of Kiara Advani in 'Bharat Ane Nenu'. Yes! She will be seen as CM's Personal Secretary in the movie. Other than NOTA, Vijay Deverakonda will have his next release in the form of Geetha Govindam releasing on August 15, followed by Taxiwaala by year end.
ADULT COMEDY Team coming together again for another SEX COMEDY in 3D - Is she the Female Lead ? Way back in 2015, music director turned hero GV Prakash, who had then just begun his career with the horror comedy Darling which was a hit, had then ventured into doing soft porn stuff and adult comedy with the sensational flick Trisha Illana Nayanthara.
- Sri Divya is back with her Lucky Hero
- The Lip-Lock is used for Promotions!
- Nayantara's Boyfriend gets a Hero promotion
- Flop with Kajal and Tamanna, now Kalyan Ram dedicates himself Totally
- Young Bikini Beauty to pair with 59-Year-Old Akkineni for 'Manmadhudu' Sequel
- Shruti Haasan in Koratala's next
- Samantha faces DOUBLE TROUBLE
- Pellichoopulu Hindi version tastes a huge success!
- INSIDE TALK: 'Nannu Dochukunduvate' doesn't live upto the Hype and Hoopla
- Engagement Break Up with Rashmika, but he turns into a Sherlock now!
- Samantha's Flop Movie mints 50 Crores on Opening weekend
- Sultry Siren joins Biggie
- Another super model enters!
- Can Keerthy Suresh taste it again?
- Comedian to Try Again