Young hero Vijay Deverakonda, who has turned out to be the most wanted hero of Tollywood, post the blockbuster result of the game changer flick Arjun Reddy and Pellichoopulu, is currently acting in a number of highly anticipated movies.
One among them happens to be the Tamil/ Telugu bilingual NOTA which is directed by Anand Shankar of Irumugan and Arima Nambi fame, and it has been said that Vijay Deverakonda plays a young chief minister in this movie which is a political satire on TN political situation. NOTA is the Tamil debut of Vijay Deverakonda and also stars Mehreen Pirzada, Sathyara, and Yashika Anand.
Mehreen will be seen in the role of Kiara Advani in 'Bharat Ane Nenu'. Yes! She will be seen as CM's Personal Secretary in the movie. Other than NOTA, Vijay Deverakonda will have his next release in the form of Geetha Govindam releasing on August 15, followed by Taxiwaala by year end.
Samantha's the new face of Hitachi Samantha Akkineni is on cloud nine as her recent release 'Rangasthalam' is scoring a huge success at the Box-Office. The movie is still minting money like anything and continues to dominate the Box-Office without much ado.
- Anasuya bags another flick
- Trisha's Unseen Hot Avatar in her early days of career - View Pics!
- Rakul Preet completes first schedule
- Sukumar and Shruti in Mahesh's new project?
- Can Sai Pallavi score at home?
- Can Kajal help Balayya's Hindi version of NTR?
- Allu Sirish to pair with Surabhi
- Anisha signs a notable project
- Pooja Hegde praises Prabhas for 'This' reason
- When the Singer does it for TRISHA...
- Megha Akash restarts again with Dhanush
- Ouch... Tamanna gets a Sequel for such a movie?
- Huge Blockbuster and now 'DATING' with 'This' Actress...
- Ashwini Dutt prefers Sentimental Date for 'Devdas'
- Oops... Nayantara choosing a Low-Level Project