The cute Mallu heroine Nazriya Nazim who had started her career as a child artist with films like Palunku made waves as a heroine in Malayalam and Tamil with movies like Neram, Raja Rani, Bangalore days, Om Shanti Oshana.
However, she had shocked Malayalam and Tamil audience and her numerous fans with her quitting films post marriage her marriage with hero Fahadh Faasil. After more than 2 years post her marriage the actress had announced a return to films.
Now, this movie, titled Koode and directed by Anjali Menon who had previously directed Nazriya in Bangalore days Is completed and is releasing this week (July 14). Koode also stars Prithviraj and Parvathy and is loosely inspired by the Marathi hit Happy Journey.
Samantha's the new face of Hitachi Samantha Akkineni is on cloud nine as her recent release 'Rangasthalam' is scoring a huge success at the Box-Office. The movie is still minting money like anything and continues to dominate the Box-Office without much ado.
- Anasuya bags another flick
- Trisha's Unseen Hot Avatar in her early days of career - View Pics!
- Rakul Preet completes first schedule
- Sukumar and Shruti in Mahesh's new project?
- Can Sai Pallavi score at home?
- Can Kajal help Balayya's Hindi version of NTR?
- Allu Sirish to pair with Surabhi
- Anisha signs a notable project
- Pooja Hegde praises Prabhas for 'This' reason
- When the Singer does it for TRISHA...
- Megha Akash restarts again with Dhanush
- Ouch... Tamanna gets a Sequel for such a movie?
- Huge Blockbuster and now 'DATING' with 'This' Actress...
- Ashwini Dutt prefers Sentimental Date for 'Devdas'
- Oops... Nayantara choosing a Low-Level Project