The cute Mallu heroine Nazriya Nazim who had started her career as a child artist with films like Palunku made waves as a heroine in Malayalam and Tamil with movies like Neram, Raja Rani, Bangalore days, Om Shanti Oshana.
However, she had shocked Malayalam and Tamil audience and her numerous fans with her quitting films post marriage her marriage with hero Fahadh Faasil. After more than 2 years post her marriage the actress had announced a return to films.
Now, this movie, titled Koode and directed by Anjali Menon who had previously directed Nazriya in Bangalore days Is completed and is releasing this week (July 14). Koode also stars Prithviraj and Parvathy and is loosely inspired by the Marathi hit Happy Journey.
ADULT COMEDY Team coming together again for another SEX COMEDY in 3D - Is she the Female Lead ? Way back in 2015, music director turned hero GV Prakash, who had then just begun his career with the horror comedy Darling which was a hit, had then ventured into doing soft porn stuff and adult comedy with the sensational flick Trisha Illana Nayanthara.
- Sri Divya is back with her Lucky Hero
- The Lip-Lock is used for Promotions!
- Nayantara's Boyfriend gets a Hero promotion
- Flop with Kajal and Tamanna, now Kalyan Ram dedicates himself Totally
- Young Bikini Beauty to pair with 59-Year-Old Akkineni for 'Manmadhudu' Sequel
- Shruti Haasan in Koratala's next
- Samantha faces DOUBLE TROUBLE
- Pellichoopulu Hindi version tastes a huge success!
- INSIDE TALK: 'Nannu Dochukunduvate' doesn't live upto the Hype and Hoopla
- Engagement Break Up with Rashmika, but he turns into a Sherlock now!
- Samantha's Flop Movie mints 50 Crores on Opening weekend
- Sultry Siren joins Biggie
- Another super model enters!
- Can Keerthy Suresh taste it again?
- Comedian to Try Again