Supreme hero Sai Dharam Tej had been undergoing a pressurizing phase with back to back commercial disasters, Intelligent, Rey, Thikka, Winner, and Nakshatram, Jawaan all of which were criticized for their poor making and Sai Dharam Tej's performance aping megastar and Powerstar.
He had tried to change his body language and choice of character by trying to play a romantic hero for once, as opposed to the usual mass hero roles he plays, and tried classy lover boy role in Tej I love you by Karunakaran which again has ended a disaster.
Now, with his hopes crashed, Sai Dharam Tej is pinning all hopes on his upcoming flick, the Kishore Tirumala Directorial Chitralahari - bar and restaurant, which is bankrolled by Mythri movie makers and costars Sunil in an important role. Let's see if Chitralahari can save Sai Dharam Tej's career.
Samantha's the new face of Hitachi Samantha Akkineni is on cloud nine as her recent release 'Rangasthalam' is scoring a huge success at the Box-Office. The movie is still minting money like anything and continues to dominate the Box-Office without much ado.
- Anasuya bags another flick
- Trisha's Unseen Hot Avatar in her early days of career - View Pics!
- Rakul Preet completes first schedule
- Sukumar and Shruti in Mahesh's new project?
- Can Sai Pallavi score at home?
- Can Kajal help Balayya's Hindi version of NTR?
- Allu Sirish to pair with Surabhi
- Anisha signs a notable project
- Pooja Hegde praises Prabhas for 'This' reason
- When the Singer does it for TRISHA...
- Megha Akash restarts again with Dhanush
- Ouch... Tamanna gets a Sequel for such a movie?
- Huge Blockbuster and now 'DATING' with 'This' Actress...
- Ashwini Dutt prefers Sentimental Date for 'Devdas'
- Oops... Nayantara choosing a Low-Level Project