Supreme hero Sai Dharam Tej had been undergoing a pressurizing phase with back to back commercial disasters, Intelligent, Rey, Thikka, Winner, and Nakshatram, Jawaan all of which were criticized for their poor making and Sai Dharam Tej's performance aping megastar and Powerstar.
He had tried to change his body language and choice of character by trying to play a romantic hero for once, as opposed to the usual mass hero roles he plays, and tried classy lover boy role in Tej I love you by Karunakaran which again has ended a disaster.
Now, with his hopes crashed, Sai Dharam Tej is pinning all hopes on his upcoming flick, the Kishore Tirumala Directorial Chitralahari - bar and restaurant, which is bankrolled by Mythri movie makers and costars Sunil in an important role. Let's see if Chitralahari can save Sai Dharam Tej's career.
ADULT COMEDY Team coming together again for another SEX COMEDY in 3D - Is she the Female Lead ? Way back in 2015, music director turned hero GV Prakash, who had then just begun his career with the horror comedy Darling which was a hit, had then ventured into doing soft porn stuff and adult comedy with the sensational flick Trisha Illana Nayanthara.
- Sri Divya is back with her Lucky Hero
- The Lip-Lock is used for Promotions!
- Nayantara's Boyfriend gets a Hero promotion
- Flop with Kajal and Tamanna, now Kalyan Ram dedicates himself Totally
- Young Bikini Beauty to pair with 59-Year-Old Akkineni for 'Manmadhudu' Sequel
- Shruti Haasan in Koratala's next
- Samantha faces DOUBLE TROUBLE
- Pellichoopulu Hindi version tastes a huge success!
- INSIDE TALK: 'Nannu Dochukunduvate' doesn't live upto the Hype and Hoopla
- Engagement Break Up with Rashmika, but he turns into a Sherlock now!
- Samantha's Flop Movie mints 50 Crores on Opening weekend
- Sultry Siren joins Biggie
- Another super model enters!
- Can Keerthy Suresh taste it again?
- Comedian to Try Again