2 years back, Mollywood's complete Actor, the legendary actor Mohanlal aka Lalettan had starred in the forest-based action thriller, Pulimurugan directed by commercial moviemaker Vyshak and the movie was released after huge delays.
Costarring Jagapathi Babu, Kamalini Mukherjee, Namitha and Kishore, the movie went on to gross more than 100 crores worldwide and became the highest grossing Malayalam movie of all time, surpassing lalettan's very own Drishyam.
Now, Bollywood is abuzz with news that, the classy maker of historic flicks of grand canvas, Sanjay Leela Bhansali who is on a roll with back to back Blockbusters like padamaavat, Bhajirao Mastani and Ram Leela is all set to direct the Bollywood remake of Pulimurugan. The director had initially planned to cast Hrithik Roshan, but since the actor opted against, now he's on the lookout for another hero, and might be approaching tiger Shroff sooner.
Pooja Hegde getting Pretty Busy The Bikini beauty Pooja Hegde of Duvvada Jagannadham fame was last seen in the peppy dance number Jigelu Rani in the movie Rangasthalam and is currently starring in a number of biggies in Tollywood. The actress is totally busy and is racing against the time.
- Kiara Slams Rumours
- Kajal Aggarwal with 'The HOT Hero' ??
- A BIG BOOST at the Box-Office for the Rural flick
- Keerthy Suresh's romance with 50-Year-Old Hero in Ukraine
- Director Praises Aadhi and Taapsee combo
- Young Filmmaker who is 'Hot' in Market gets Kajal !?!
- The Tamil Remake is just 50% completed...
- Do you Know? How much Rakul Preet was Paid for a Private Photoshoot?