As we all know, King Nagarjuna was last seen in the Multi-starrer 'Devdas' costarring natural star Nani, in the direction of Sriram Aditya who had earlier made Bhale Manchi Roju and Shamantakamani. The movie ended as an above average product.
It was revealed last week that the movie has been titled Devdas after the yesteryear classic movie of Akkineni Nageswara Rao, and now, Rashmika Mandanna has revealed more on his character in the movie which has her in a new dimension. She spilled the beans on Nag's Don avatar.
The actress in her recent interview spilled the beans on Nag's shooting schedule and how punctual he would be. She said the discipline he maintains is what has carried him to this height in his lifetime.
STR approaches Rakul Preet... The controversial actor Simbu aka STR, last seen in the disastrous flick Anbanavan Asarathavan Adangathavan AAA, had been on a brief sabbatical before he sprung back to action shooting for Maniratnam's multistarrer Chekka Chivantha Vaanam, which has already wrapped shoot.
- Tharun's awkward comments on movie reviews...
- Manjima decides to lose some flesh!
- Priyamani is lacking chances and she prefers to act 'This' way
- Anasuya returns to politics!
- Brothers come together for 'PARTY'
- Ileana - Back to Basics
- Pooja Hegde troubles Mahesh Babu
- 'Baahubali' records broken by 'Sanju' earlier, now '2 Point O'