Simbu has been one actor who's never short of controversies. The actor was last seen in the disastrous flick Anbanavan Asarathavan A
dangathavan, and was a part of a huge controversy of non-cooperation to the shooting which was revealed post the flop result.
Now the actor is busy with multiple projects, as he has wrapped shooting for Maniratnam Directorial Chekka Chivantha Vaanam, and has been signed to star in movies by Venkat Prabhu and karthick Naren. Recently, his movie with Venkat Prabhu was titled as 'Maanaadu' and it is expected to be a Political satire film.
The actor has recently shot for a cameo in bubbly beauty Jyothika starrer kaatrin Mozhi directed by Radha Mohan. The movie is the official remake of Bollywood hit Tumhari Sulu and Simbu will reprise the role played by Ayushman Khurrana in the original.
ADULT COMEDY Team coming together again for another SEX COMEDY in 3D - Is she the Female Lead ? Way back in 2015, music director turned hero GV Prakash, who had then just begun his career with the horror comedy Darling which was a hit, had then ventured into doing soft porn stuff and adult comedy with the sensational flick Trisha Illana Nayanthara.
- Sri Divya is back with her Lucky Hero
- The Lip-Lock is used for Promotions!
- Nayantara's Boyfriend gets a Hero promotion
- Flop with Kajal and Tamanna, now Kalyan Ram dedicates himself Totally
- Young Bikini Beauty to pair with 59-Year-Old Akkineni for 'Manmadhudu' Sequel
- Shruti Haasan in Koratala's next
- Samantha faces DOUBLE TROUBLE
- Pellichoopulu Hindi version tastes a huge success!
- INSIDE TALK: 'Nannu Dochukunduvate' doesn't live upto the Hype and Hoopla
- Engagement Break Up with Rashmika, but he turns into a Sherlock now!
- Samantha's Flop Movie mints 50 Crores on Opening weekend
- Sultry Siren joins Biggie
- Another super model enters!
- Can Keerthy Suresh taste it again?
- Comedian to Try Again