Young Bollywood hero Sushant Singh Rajput had been making waves ever since he entered the industry, scoring hits like Shuddh Desi Romance, Kai Po Che, and his career was elevated perfectly by the Dhoni biopic MS Dhoni The Untold Story directed by Neeraj Pandey.
However, post the success of MS Dhoni, his career witnessed a downfall, as his most expected movie Raabta ended a disaster, despite being paired with his alleged girlfriend Kriti Sanon. Now, the actor has an impressive line up of films.
Though he had quit the space flick Chandamama Door Se, he has Sonchiriya directed by Abhishek Chaubey, Kedanath directed by Abhishek Kapoor, Drive by Tarun Mansukhani, and the remake of Hollywood superhit The fault In our Stars, titled Kizzie and Manny and directed by Mukesh Chhabra. Let's see if Sushant can be back to scoring hits.
ADULT COMEDY Team coming together again for another SEX COMEDY in 3D - Is she the Female Lead ? Way back in 2015, music director turned hero GV Prakash, who had then just begun his career with the horror comedy Darling which was a hit, had then ventured into doing soft porn stuff and adult comedy with the sensational flick Trisha Illana Nayanthara.
- Sri Divya is back with her Lucky Hero
- The Lip-Lock is used for Promotions!
- Nayantara's Boyfriend gets a Hero promotion
- Flop with Kajal and Tamanna, now Kalyan Ram dedicates himself Totally
- Young Bikini Beauty to pair with 59-Year-Old Akkineni for 'Manmadhudu' Sequel
- Shruti Haasan in Koratala's next
- Samantha faces DOUBLE TROUBLE
- Pellichoopulu Hindi version tastes a huge success!
- INSIDE TALK: 'Nannu Dochukunduvate' doesn't live upto the Hype and Hoopla
- Engagement Break Up with Rashmika, but he turns into a Sherlock now!
- Samantha's Flop Movie mints 50 Crores on Opening weekend
- Sultry Siren joins Biggie
- Another super model enters!
- Can Keerthy Suresh taste it again?
- Comedian to Try Again