Young Bollywood hero Sushant Singh Rajput had been making waves ever since he entered the industry, scoring hits like Shuddh Desi Romance, Kai Po Che, and his career was elevated perfectly by the Dhoni biopic MS Dhoni The Untold Story directed by Neeraj Pandey.
However, post the success of MS Dhoni, his career witnessed a downfall, as his most expected movie Raabta ended a disaster, despite being paired with his alleged girlfriend Kriti Sanon. Now, the actor has an impressive line up of films.
Though he had quit the space flick Chandamama Door Se, he has Sonchiriya directed by Abhishek Chaubey, Kedanath directed by Abhishek Kapoor, Drive by Tarun Mansukhani, and the remake of Hollywood superhit The fault In our Stars, titled Kizzie and Manny and directed by Mukesh Chhabra. Let's see if Sushant can be back to scoring hits.
A BIG BOOST at the Box-Office Last week, young hero Karthi's next flick post the success of cop flick Theeran Adhigaaram Ondru, the rural entertainer Kadaikutty Singam was released, and though the movie had a huge star cast, and had emotions and action, it has been finding it tough to sustain at the box office.
- A Gap for Shruti Haasan!
- Sri Reddy is JEALOUS of TRISHA as she gets MORE ATTENTION
- Allu Sirish misses 19-Year-Old Actress
- Mehreen shows her tempting Milky White Waist Line before Cameras - PHOTOS INSIDE
- It's a Wrap for Amy Jackson
- RED HOT Kajal Aggarwal wearing such a Bright Red Costume before everyone - PHOTOS INSIDE
- Rakul's Sridevi Avatar...
- 'RX100' will now be remade in Hindi