The most expected film of Tollywood, the biopic of legendary actor and former chief minister of Andhra Pradesh, NTR, had begun shooting last week, on the very same day NTR had begun shooting for Mana Desam, and Balaiya had shot for the movie, playing a British officer.
While the movie directed by Krish, who had earlier directed Balakrishna in the superhit historical entertainer Gautamiputra Satakarni has already roped in Bollywood beauty Vidya Balan to play NTR's wife Basavatarakam in the movie, there are rumors of the team planning to rope in Sumanth, Keerthy Suresh for other important roles. The latest addition to the cast happens to be villain turned character artist of films like Bhale Bhale Magadivoy, Athidhi, Oosaravelli, Dhoni, Yevadu, Devi, the talented Murali Sharma, who has been roped in to play the role of director Aluri Chakrapani in the movie.
The team has now approached Deepika Padukone for a small but crucial role. They have planned to rope her in as the movie can transcend beyond boundaries. However, she is yet to sign the dotted line. NTR is bankrolled by Balakrishna, Sai Korrapati, and Vishnu Induri.
Kiara Slams Rumours The Bollywood beauty Kiara Advani, after her remarkable act as Sakshi Dhoni in MS Dhoni The Untold Story, later made a successful debut in Telugu with the political entertainer Bharat Ane Nenu with Superstar Mahesh Babu.
- Kajal Aggarwal with 'The HOT Hero' ??
- A BIG BOOST at the Box-Office for the Rural flick
- Keerthy Suresh's romance with 50-Year-Old Hero in Ukraine
- Director Praises Aadhi and Taapsee combo
- Young Filmmaker who is 'Hot' in Market gets Kajal !?!
- The Tamil Remake is just 50% completed...
- Do you Know? How much Rakul Preet was Paid for a Private Photoshoot?
- SHOCKING... Sri Reddy Updates Openly about TAMANNA and HANSIKA...