Action hero Gopichand, who had been facing back to back failures post the success of Loukyam, with films like Jil, Soukyam, Gautam Nanda, and Oxygen, had a release after a gap, with Pantham - for a cause, released last week.
Directed by debutant Chakravarthy, Pantham happens to be Gopichand's silver jubilee flick, and costars golden girl Mehreen Pirzada, besides supporting artists like Sampathraj and Tanikella Bharani. Despite opening to mixed to average reviews, the fact that the other release of the week, Tej I love you turning out to be a disaster has worked in the favor of Pantham.
Pantham has taken good openings, and with a gross of 10.50 crores and a share of 6.77 crores worldwide in the opening weekend, the movie has turned out to be the best opening for Gopichand in his career so far. With not many movies releasing this week barring Vijetha and the dubbed Chinna Babu, Pantham might get another week's run. Despite these, the movie has failed as the collections have dropped since the second week. Trade pundits predict the movie will be a below avg.
Actress Daughter grabs paparazzi Back with her Tight Dress - HOT PHOTOS INSIDE Bollywood industry's yesteryear actress Late Sridevi's daughters Jhanvi and Khushi Kapoor were born in the spotlight. It is no surprise that Jhanvi wanted to follow her mother's footsteps and enter Bollywood. Jahnvi's 'Thadak' got her a good name in the industry.
- From 'TRADITIONAL DRESS' to 'LACE BIKINI' - 'THIS' Model is Creating Noise on Social Media - HOTTEST EXPOSING PHOTOS Inside
- 'SAAHO' getting heavier
- A Hot Swim Suit Song sequence is shot with Rakul Preet
- Amala Paul planning a comeback with a Forest Based Thriller
- Shruti Haasan tops the chart!
- Malvika Sharma opens out!
- Rakul Preet spices up award show
- Oops! moment of Gal Gadot - View Hot Pics!