Stylish star Allu Arjun had been having a smooth sailing at the box office ever since Race Gurram happened, and the lucky run at the box office continued with flicks like Sarrainodu, and the average Duvvada Jagannadham last year.
But the fortunes ended this year, as his last release, the army drama Naa Peru Surya Naa Illu India, directed by writer turned director Vakantham Vamsy had turned out to be a disastrous movie, with losses estimated to be around 30-40 crores for this biggie. As we reported earlier, his next will feature Shruti as the female lead.
The actor had taken his share of break to determine his next project, and has now begun preparations for his next, as he has zeroed in on the talented Vikram Kumar who is suffering a loss with Hello as well, and this movie will be an action thriller bankrolled jointly by Race Gurram's Nallamalapu Buji and Naga Ashok, the executive producer of Sararinodu.
Kiara Slams Rumours The Bollywood beauty Kiara Advani, after her remarkable act as Sakshi Dhoni in MS Dhoni The Untold Story, later made a successful debut in Telugu with the political entertainer Bharat Ane Nenu with Superstar Mahesh Babu.
- Kajal Aggarwal with 'The HOT Hero' ??
- A BIG BOOST at the Box-Office for the Rural flick
- Keerthy Suresh's romance with 50-Year-Old Hero in Ukraine
- Director Praises Aadhi and Taapsee combo
- Young Filmmaker who is 'Hot' in Market gets Kajal !?!
- The Tamil Remake is just 50% completed...
- Do you Know? How much Rakul Preet was Paid for a Private Photoshoot?
- SHOCKING... Sri Reddy Updates Openly about TAMANNA and HANSIKA...