Stylish star Allu Arjun had been having a smooth sailing at the box office ever since Race Gurram happened, and the lucky run at the box office continued with flicks like Sarrainodu, and the average Duvvada Jagannadham last year.
But the fortunes ended this year, as his last release, the army drama Naa Peru Surya Naa Illu India, directed by writer turned director Vakantham Vamsy had turned out to be a disastrous movie, with losses estimated to be around 30-40 crores for this biggie. As we reported earlier, his next will feature Shruti as the female lead.
The actor had taken his share of break to determine his next project, and has now begun preparations for his next, as he has zeroed in on the talented Vikram Kumar who is suffering a loss with Hello as well, and this movie will be an action thriller bankrolled jointly by Race Gurram's Nallamalapu Buji and Naga Ashok, the executive producer of Sararinodu.
ADULT COMEDY Team coming together again for another SEX COMEDY in 3D - Is she the Female Lead ? Way back in 2015, music director turned hero GV Prakash, who had then just begun his career with the horror comedy Darling which was a hit, had then ventured into doing soft porn stuff and adult comedy with the sensational flick Trisha Illana Nayanthara.
- Sri Divya is back with her Lucky Hero
- The Lip-Lock is used for Promotions!
- Nayantara's Boyfriend gets a Hero promotion
- Flop with Kajal and Tamanna, now Kalyan Ram dedicates himself Totally
- Young Bikini Beauty to pair with 59-Year-Old Akkineni for 'Manmadhudu' Sequel
- Shruti Haasan in Koratala's next
- Samantha faces DOUBLE TROUBLE
- Pellichoopulu Hindi version tastes a huge success!
- INSIDE TALK: 'Nannu Dochukunduvate' doesn't live upto the Hype and Hoopla
- Engagement Break Up with Rashmika, but he turns into a Sherlock now!
- Samantha's Flop Movie mints 50 Crores on Opening weekend
- Sultry Siren joins Biggie
- Another super model enters!
- Can Keerthy Suresh taste it again?
- Comedian to Try Again