It's a known fact that the prestigious biopic NTR was initially supposed to be directed by Teja, who had exited the project due to huge pressure and creative differences, which ultimately lead to his exit, as well the shelving of his Aata Nade Veta Nade with Venkatesh as well.
Now, the same situation is happening for the next director of NTR as well. Currently, NTR is being shot by the classy filmmaker Krish, and he had been actually directing his second Bollywood flick Manikarnika starring Kangana Ranaut.
The movie was the biopic of Jhansi Rani Laxmibai and penned by renowned writer Vijayendra Prasad, was being made at a whopping budget, However, the movie has requirements of many scenes being reshot, and the budget has overshot by 5 crores as well. However, Manikarnika will be delayed as Krish is busy with NTR now.
Pooja Hegde getting Pretty Busy The Bikini beauty Pooja Hegde of Duvvada Jagannadham fame was last seen in the peppy dance number Jigelu Rani in the movie Rangasthalam and is currently starring in a number of biggies in Tollywood. The actress is totally busy and is racing against the time.
- Kiara Slams Rumours
- Kajal Aggarwal with 'The HOT Hero' ??
- A BIG BOOST at the Box-Office for the Rural flick
- Keerthy Suresh's romance with 50-Year-Old Hero in Ukraine
- Director Praises Aadhi and Taapsee combo
- Young Filmmaker who is 'Hot' in Market gets Kajal !?!
- The Tamil Remake is just 50% completed...
- Do you Know? How much Rakul Preet was Paid for a Private Photoshoot?